H store jakarta

150 million more or less on non handbag and non sale items, and half that amount must include exceptional pieces like jewellery, RTW, silverwares/chinas..
after u accumulate 150 mill then ull be guaranteed one?
how long can you get the bag after accumulating the "points"? and will u be able to choose what color etc?

after u accumulate 150 mill then ull be guaranteed one?

how long can you get the bag after accumulating the "points"? and will u be able to choose what color etc?

Yes you can get one but again it depends on the SA whether she/he wants to offer you one. I suggest being upfront and ask about the bag you want prior purchasing the exceptional item(s). But always be nice. I see many rude and snobbish customers had to wait longer than the nice customers eventhough they dont spend as much as the snobbish ones..

Regarding color, you can always request classic colors like black, red, etoupe/gold (providing the color you want is offered by paris during buying trip). But i dont think you can request seasonal new colors.. Unless you spent more than 150 million.. Say.. 200 million ish, you might be able to book your name on a seasonal sought after color with the store manager's approval. But still its not a guarantee.. Since once the bag comes, if the Director doesnt give her approval to sell that particular color to you for whatever reason, then the SA cant sell the bag to you..

HTH

Hi all, anyone knows whether the stores in jakarta do have picotin 18 available? Is it possible to call the stores beforehand (do they willing to share information through phone?). Thanks everyone! :smile: