H store jakarta

Hi micinnn! No BKC yet for me. I believe 2 years is the normal waiting time, but I saw someone on this thread that said that their friends got the quota bag within months of being waitlisted.

I would say going to the store and regularly shop (even though you have been waitlisted) is still important. I heard that (I think this applies to H stores in general), your SA will sorta fight for you in getting your quota bag, so they will need a compelling reason. If you haven’t been spending regularly or rarely seen at the store, I think this will make it more difficult for your SA. Don’t forget to nurture your relationship with your SA as well.

If you don’t mind me asking, can you share whether you have spend other items besides the picotin and GP between May 2022 until now? I heard from youtube that accepting non-quota bag offers actually pushes your quota bag further. However, I’m not sure if this is the case with H Jakarta.

Btw, did you put your waitlist early or after 1:1 prespend? And, were you being specific on the specs of the bag?
Yes I also heard about visit to the store regularly could speed up the waitlist. But im just too lazy. Haha. So usually if i want something i will just wa my SA. If it’s available then I will come to the store.

Yes I did spend for other things like scarves, sandals, mules, bride a brac, paperweight, etc. And also in order to buy picotin and gp, you need to spend 10million. At least that’s what my SA said. So usually i just buy accessories for the bag like the charms or twillies.

And do you know whether the spending of non quota bags can be put into 1:1 spending for next waitlist? I’m just curious about it.

Well Im not sure whether it’s early or not, I think I got the offer to join the waitlist after 1:1 spend. Early 2022 I bought 2 silver necklaces from them.
Oh and yes I did being specific for B25 or B30, not black…

Last edited:
Yes I also heard about visit to the store regularly could speed up the waitlist. But im just too lazy. Haha. So usually if i want something i will just wa my SA. If it’s available then I will come to the store.

Yes I did spend for other things like scarves, sandals, mules, bride a brac, paperweight, etc. And also in order to buy picotin and gp, you need to spend 10million. At least that’s what my SA said. So usually i just buy accessories for the bag like the charms or twillies.

And do you know whether the spending of non quota bags can be put into 1:1 spending for next waitlist? I’m just curious about it.

Well Im not sure whether it’s early or not, I think I got the offer to join the waitlist after 1:1 spend. Early 2022 I bought 2 silver necklaces from them.
Oh and yes I did being specific for B25 or B30, not black…
Ah so you already spend on various categories, which should be a plus (at least from what I learn from youtube haha).

I’m not sure if non quota counts towards prespend though, I have yet to pull the trigger on non quota bags. But heard various info from youtube for other countries (some counts some does not). If you want to be sure, I believe you can ask your SA for your current prespend so far.

I see, so you got watitlisted after 1:1 prespend yes. Did you specify whether you want B/K/C and in certain color? I am wondering if we can actually specify the specs (like having a wishlist in H US/UK). Please let me know :smile:

would buying RTW in Jakarta help you score B/K? what are the odds of getting offered one immediately? i’d think that they’d have more stocks as they also apparently sell their display bags?

would buying RTW in Jakarta help you score B/K? what are the odds of getting offered one immediately? i’d think that they’d have more stocks as they also apparently sell their display bags?
I would say 0% chance of being offered quota bags immediately. I heard at least 2 people are still waiting for theirs for more than 2 years (including micinnn as you can see above).

I would say buy what you love, and show your love for the brand, the quota bag(s) will follow :smile:

Reactions: birkinis
I would say 0% chance of being offered quota bags immediately. I heard at least 2 people are still waiting for theirs for more than 2 years (including micinnn as you can see above).

I would say buy what you love, and show your love for the brand, the quota bag(s) will follow :smile:
o thank you!wow that’s a looong wait compared to what i heard from other asia countries

Ah so you already spend on various categories, which should be a plus (at least from what I learn from youtube haha).

I’m not sure if non quota counts towards prespend though, I have yet to pull the trigger on non quota bags. But heard various info from youtube for other countries (some counts some does not). If you want to be sure, I believe you can ask your SA for your current prespend so far.

I see, so you got watitlisted after 1:1 prespend yes. Did you specify whether you want B/K/C and in certain color? I am wondering if we can actually specify the specs (like having a wishlist in H US/UK). Please let me know :smile:
Oh yes I did say to my SA that I want B25 or B30 not in black or pink.. but last time I met her I said anything B25 or B30 please let me know haha..

o thank you!wow that’s a looong wait compared to what i heard from other asia countries
Yes that’s a long wait.. and I’m not sure whether the RTW will help or not, I haven’t bought any RTW in Hermes Jakarta yet. And yes that’s true, only buy what you like.

Anyway I said to my SA hopefully this year I will get my hands on the B.
She said K will be more difficult and long time in waiting.

Haha thank youu.. yess I will update here if there’s any news!
I know righttt.. I also came to this forum to find any infos for H Jakarta… 😅😅
No QB news yet, as I have yet to hit the required prespend ratio, but I got offered a Mini Evelyne! It was not a display bag, I think my lovely SA kept it for me and waited for me to visit the store to offer it. Love it so much!

Any news from your end? Would love to hear any H news at this point 😂