Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

Hi! Does anyone know the name of the model of this tote or the exact dimensions by any chance? I don't have the receipt but bought this in June 2012. I remember that there was this size and a bigger size.

I want to order a Samorga bag insert for it but need to know the exact dimensions. Measured it and its length is 13.5" and height 8" if that helps. Thank you so much!

Screen Shot 2565-01-12 at 23.46.39.pngScreen Shot 2565-01-12 at 23.46.19.pngScreen Shot 2565-01-12 at 23.46.02.png

Hi! Does anyone know the name of the model of this tote or the exact dimensions by any chance? I don't have the receipt but bought this in June 2012. I remember that there was this size and a bigger size.

I want to order a Samorga bag insert for it but need to know the exact dimensions. Measured it and its length is 13.5" and height 8" if that helps. Thank you so much!

View attachment 5294807View attachment 5294808View attachment 5294810

It maybe a made for outlet bag or a special edition only sold in one territory because I can not place it at all.

Are the measurements the same as any other totes you can see from Gucci's site (like the Ophedia)?

Saw this gorgeous Jackie on Instagram while mindlessly scrolling. Not particularly my style but such a gorgeous piece! Not sure what collection it is a part of (as it’s my first time seeing it) but I’m thinking it’s part of the Aria collection.

Yes, the crystals on the GG and the sheerness make it part of the Aria collection. The sheer and crystal slingback were part of it too. Some of these pieces are only just coming out now. If you look through the show (gucci.com or vogue.com) you'll prob be able to spot it.

I bought the neo classic hacker balenciaga bag with the leather trim. It has a weird smell to it, is this normal for gucci and the leather? I bought the matching wallet and it doesn’t have that smell????

I bought the neo classic hacker balenciaga bag with the leather trim. It has a weird smell to it, is this normal for gucci and the leather? I bought the matching wallet and it doesn’t have that smell????

Different leather/tanning process will have a different smell.

Usually the scent of new leather dissipates anyway...hope it's the case for you.

Reactions: LVlvoe_bug
Was in Nordstrom rack as they were putting out bags. They were putting out the blooms Boston in blue (small size). I asked the price ….over $3,000. I said that’s over retail? Saleswoman looks at ticket and says it retailed for over $4,000. Umm that would be a no it did not. Not to mention I remember these bags made it to the Gucci outlet. Is this intentional on Nordstrom’s part because it seems that way. I don’t get it.

• Wow
Reactions: papertiger
Was in Nordstrom rack as they were putting out bags. They were putting out the blooms Boston in blue (small size). I asked the price ….over $3,000. I said that’s over retail? Saleswoman looks at ticket and says it retailed for over $4,000. Umm that would be a no it did not. Not to mention I remember these bags made it to the Gucci outlet. Is this intentional on Nordstrom’s part because it seems that way. I don’t get it.
Yea IDK what they are doing now. They had Balenciaga speed sneakers and golden goose sneakers at regular price a couple weeks ago when I went and I was highly confused. Seems like a new strategy

A joke that's not funny.

It's probably illegal for them to say it retailed at that price when it didn't but they can get around it by citing it retailed in some far-off store for that rate allowing for currency exchange etc.

Reactions: snibor
Yea IDK what they are doing now. They had Balenciaga speed sneakers and golden goose sneakers at regular price a couple weeks ago when I went and I was highly confused. Seems like a new strategy

Flexi-price. YOOX does this too now. The price is sometimes higher than it was at retail (for Gucci or YSL - can't remember all brand's prices) - guess it gives them somewhere to go for all those weekend and holiday discounts.