Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

Hi, does anyone have a comparison between the marmont super mini and the Dionysus super mini?
I've never owned the marmont super mini but I had the Dionysus super mini and could fit my iPhone keys and a lipstick in there. Surprisingly roomier than it looks. I imagine you'll be able to fit more in the marmont as the leather is softer and less structured?

I have the Dionysus super mini. It won’t hold my phone (iPhone XR) but it holds a card holder, keys and lipstick.
I've never owned the marmont super mini but I had the Dionysus super mini and could fit my iPhone keys and a lipstick in there. Surprisingly roomier than it looks. I imagine you'll be able to fit more in the marmont as the leather is softer and less structured?
Thank you both for your answers!
The Dionysus isn’t probably for me, because it’s very structured and I would like to be able to squeeze my glasses in it.

Reactions: mariliz11
I just came across this photo I shot a few weeks ago, when I underwent my heavy Jackie-admiration-phase. ;)
Now looking at this photo I wonder if the leather really quality qualifies for a purse in this price range.
Looking at the phoso I have the impression that the leather isn't as lush and luxurious as I thought it was when I held the Jackie 1961 in my hands earlier this year.
Tell me, does the GUCCI leather 2021 meet your standards? For a life time investment? Or lets say, 2 decades the least?

DP1M1177.JPG

I just came across this photo I shot a few weeks ago, when I underwent my heavy Jackie-admiration-phase. ;)
Now looking at this photo I wonder if the leather really quality qualifies for a purse in this price range.
Looking at the phoso I have the impression that the leather isn't as lush and luxurious as I thought it was when I held the Jackie 1961 in my hands earlier this year.
Tell me, does the GUCCI leather 2021 meet your standards? For a life time investment? Or lets say, 2 decades the least?

View attachment 5256904

The Jackie 1961 will be the same so long as the model number number is the same (tag). I was at a Gucci event 2 weeks ago and didn't register any perceivable change of quality form when I looked last but trust your instincts

My Bouvier (like a Jackie but without a gusset) is 16 y o this year.

Reactions: azure5 and afj
Hi, does anyone have a reliable Gucci Cabazon SA'c contact info they could share? I am on the hunt for two specific items and no one ever picks up the general phone number.

Hi,
I hope someone in here can shine some light on my question. The double GG brooch with crystals, is it only one version or has there been one before? I'm wondering because I've seen this brooch on two different sites but the crystals are different and I'm thinking it maybe is the light when they took the pic but I'm not 100% sure. I also live a few hours from a Gucci store so I can't just pop in and have a look:sad:
Please see pics below

From Gucci.com
1638178142953.png

From Luisaviaroma.com
1638178201019.png

Hi,
I hope someone in here can shine some light on my question. The double GG brooch with crystals, is it only one version or has there been one before? I'm wondering because I've seen this brooch on two different sites but the crystals are different and I'm thinking it maybe is the light when they took the pic but I'm not 100% sure. I also live a few hours from a Gucci store so I can't just pop in and have a look:sad:
Please see pics below

From Gucci.com
View attachment 5261436

From Luisaviaroma.com
View attachment 5261439

Can't be sure, but probably just upped the brightness on obne.

Hi all, hope some of you who have experience with Gucci might be able to help me. So I recently went to Hawaii and bought a Marmont small and had it shipped to me in the mainland after a few days. However I changed my mind and asked the SA to cancel the order and shipment before he was supposed to send it but he said it was already sent out and that I can return it when I receive the shipment. I also thought the receipt said Gucci was accepting returns until Jan 10 for holiday purchases only to realize today when I tried to return at my local Gucci store that it was exchange only but not returns. Is there a way for me to still return this bag?

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, hope some of you who have experience with Gucci might be able to help me. So I recently went to Hawaii and bought a Marmont small and had it shipped to me in the mainland after a few days. However I changed my mind and asked the SA to cancel the order and shipment before he was supposed to send it but he said it was already sent out and that I can return it when I receive the shipment. I also thought the receipt said Gucci was accepting returns until Jan 10 for holiday purchases only to realize today when I tried to return at my local Gucci store that it was exchange only but not returns. Is there a way for me to still return this bag?

Edited

Not sure why you tried to return it to your local store. I would do what the SA suggested and return the bag to her in Hawaii

Edited
I think the best way is that you should contact haiwaii to have the best solution

Reactions: papertiger