Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

I've got a question. No Gucci boutiques in my state so all my purchases are through gucci.com. There is a shoe that I want and I can only find my size by clicking on the gucci option "find in store." If I call that boutique will they ship it to me or is this option only for someone that can go purchase in person.
Shouldn't be an issue for the store to ship to you as long as you're cool with the shipping costs. Definitely give them a call and have the SA send you pictures of the item before purchasing. To ensure no flaws or defects.

Reactions: MAGJES
Hi Ladies,

I was going to purchase the black suede Dionysus shoulder bag in Japan however the price is equivalent to $3337 AUD meanwhile in Australia it is only $2660. Id rather just get the leather dionysus instead! Anyone know why? Thanks
Conversion rate, taxes and country tarrifs? I'm in Toronto and it's always cheaper to buy in NYC, Boston or HK even after conversion versus here in Toronto.

Hi!

Hello! Can someone help me find these vintage Gucci loafers?
3946042bfbfc0a98f4015449b02792d9.jpg

I do not find them anywhere yet. In this thread. .
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/searching-for-this-gucci-thread.802937/page-7
I leave a more detailed description.

Thanks!

Reactions: Bee-licious
Just wondering if there are reviews of Gucci wallets? I went to the outlet and there were a few but would love to see what Gucci lovers say about them.

I carry a seriously old Gucci wallet everyday. I have to declare I carry a separate Gucci change purse and don't just stuff my wallet though. Judging from DH's wallet, it's the weight of coins and stuffing his wallet with more and more receipts/cards people give him that ruins his wallets whoever they're by.

Reactions: staceyjan
Hello purse experts!
I am new here and I have a question (maybe this is not the right place to ask it , but still).
I really liked Gucci Soho double chain Totes , but never bought it couple of years ago. So now I decided to buy it, but looks like Gucci discounted that line? Called nearby gucci outlet, they carry only in red color.
Any ideas if it's going to come back in Fall/Winter 2018/2019?

I carry a seriously old Gucci wallet everyday. I have to declare I carry a separate Gucci change purse and don't just stuff my wallet though. Judging from DH's wallet, it's the weight of coins and stuffing his wallet with more and more receipts/cards people give him that ruins his wallets whoever they're by.
Thank you for your reply. I am wondering if I can get used to carrying a separate change purse? Do you have pics?

Hello purse experts!
I am new here and I have a question (maybe this is not the right place to ask it , but still).
I really liked Gucci Soho double chain Totes , but never bought it couple of years ago. So now I decided to buy it, but looks like Gucci discounted that line? Called nearby gucci outlet, they carry only in red color.
Any ideas if it's going to come back in Fall/Winter 2018/2019?

It won't come back. The whole Soho line is a success story completely associated with a former Creative Designer.

Hi all, I went to the Gucci flagship store in LA and saw a Sylvie mini belt bag. The bag can be used as a belt bag, clutch, and handbag. It comes in white, black, and brown python. Have any of you seen this cute little mini? I’m considering it as I think it would be perfect for an evening bag as well a cute daytime belt bag. Would love any reviews....

Has anyone heard of a price increase on Tuesday? I follow an SA that said that there will be a price increase tomorrow, but my go to SA said they never heard anything about a price increase.
I hope it isn't true because this would be the second price increase within a year. :sad: I was going to pick up the marmont belt bag today because I was planning to purchase it anyways.
IMG_9293.jpeg

Last edited:
Has anyone heard of a price increase on Tuesday? I follow an SA that said that there will be a price increase tomorrow, but my go to SA said they never heard anything about a price increase.
I hope it isn't true because this would be the second price increase within a year. :sad: I was going to pick up the marmont belt bag today because I was planning to purchase it anyways.
Did you ever find out? I guess we shall see today!!