Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

I am hooked on going through the "What Gucci are you wearing today?" thread and going back through the years to see what we obsessed over. I have to keep a tab of where I left off cause it's so long. Wish the really older posts of the past didn't lose their attached photos. That is the best part of our tPF history and after awhile poof!...no more pics! (Hmmmm...Ms.PT, maybe you could bring that up to the powers that be, since you got the clout that you do and all!! hint hint!!!!! :P )

1. Members/past members have put their photos into photo storage sites and then decided to delete the photos from there or changed the code so we can no longer see them.

2. The biggest block has come from Photobucket and image storing site, as members (me included) loaded their pics there and then linked them to our accounts but the site ow wants us to pay hundreds of dollars per year for the privilege of letting others look at out pics. I have to now download each photo one by one and then reload it up here if I want to use an old pic.

3. Other photos were linked to old tPF accounts before the last jump update (do you remember we could let people look at our albums if friends?). Well, all those photos were lost completely. Some of mine don't exist anywhere else anymore, so gone for good and I'm sure it was that way for many others too.

So sad.

I prefer the simpler first one, it's a lovely bag. Without the "stickers," it works for a variety of occasions and being a classic, ought to not look like a past trend in a few yrs. However, if you already own enough classic bags and just want a fun bag, keep the 2nd one. IMHO

Last edited:
Reactions: onlyk
Hello everyone! I have a question: I found photos of Gucci's bag where you can find the black tag (the one with white Gucci logo and a square QR code on both sides) that have no QR code or have a rectangular one. Does it mean that it's a fake?
Thanks in advance!

Hi girls&boys!
Im looking for a price of a skirt from Resort2017 collection. I only need info on how much was the skirt and thats it.
Any help appreciated. XO
055d63a9fb9e0ae17d3a183c127ab838.jpg