Gucci chat thread! (Round 2!!!)

How durable are Gucci belts? I'm looking at this one in particular. I wear belts on the daily to actually hold my pants up lol, and I've wrecked a few cheaper ones so far, not sure how leather can compare.

My father wore his reversible black/brown almost every day 1987-97. I put a Gucci replacement strap on the same buckle 2009 and have worn it (slightly more infrequently) ever since. So, so far that belt is going strong at 30.

If you also go through a strap after 10 years, you too will be able to buy a new strap from Gucci for around $100-150 dollars (you will have to give them the old strap).

OK, this isn't really a reply, but it's a question and I can't find an answer online. I have a linea canvas Gucci hobo, and the zipper sticks like crazy. Has anyone else had this problem? It's actually embarrassing to carry it because I have to wrestle with the zipper to get it open or closed.

Hi guys!

I'm relatively new to the Gucci forum so hello :smile:

Does anyone know if the Gucci marmont flap bag in nude in size small has been discontinued? I went a little bit ballistic and purchased it from a seller for 200 more than the normal price for a marmont as I can't find the nude in small anywhere!

OK, this isn't really a reply, but it's a question and I can't find an answer online. I have a linea canvas Gucci hobo, and the zipper sticks like crazy. Has anyone else had this problem? It's actually embarrassing to carry it because I have to wrestle with the zipper to get it open or closed.

I got my mum that bag and she has the same problem too!