Gucci Belt thread

So sorry to hear... I never pay for shipping when ordering Gucci online... no matter what price. I always ask for next day shipping and they honor it. I wish you could have had someone from the US order it and then forward it to you... you would have saved lots of money.
"J!m"
I tried calling the 1_877 number, and the store and nothing.. they both said I had to pay shipping and that they didn’t know when the next free shipping would be.. and they did not want to give me the price I had this morning! Even though I have it in picture..!

Reactions: jimmie staton
I tried calling the 1_877 number, and the store and nothing.. they both said I had to pay shipping and that they didn’t know when the next free shipping would be.. and they did not want to give me the price I had this morning! Even though I have it in picture..!
Horrible... try calling the Gucci store directly... in your country and in mine. NYC is 212 - 826-2600. Ask for Men's department and ask for Mr. Bala or Mr. Vincent. Make sure you know your Gucci belt size.
"J!m"

Last edited:
Reactions: karylicious
Horrible... try calling the Gucci store directly... in your country and in mine. NYC is 212 - 826-2600. Ask for Men's department and ask for Mr. Bala or Mr. Vincent. Make sure you know your Gucci belt size.
"J!m"

I tried.. nothing can be done.. they cannot change the price, and the free shipping is sometimes offered but they don't know when the next one will be.. I'm so mad!

Reactions: jimmie staton
Oh no! Have you tried Nordstrom (Toronto or Vancouver) or Holt Renfrew? They both carry Gucci and might not have increased their prices yet.

I bought mine last month at Nordstrom and at least you’ll get Nordy points with your purchase.

620$ at Nordstrom ... and not my size;(
Holt is trying to get me my size 70 but the sales rep has not gotten back to me yet. And they have had the price increase..;(

Can anyone tell me if the silver buckle black belt has always been textured leather ? Al the others are smooth and this one is textured.. is this new or has it always been this way?

I just bought a brass buckle one. It says it is supposed to be antique look but it’s looks tarnished? Like dark shadow on the brass. Is that normal? Pictures I find only the buckles are all shiny gold.
If you bought from Gucci, and don't like the coloring of the brass, you can bring it back for an exchange for the one you like. I did one time... but later wished I would have kept the tarnished one... the one I exchanged for looks too shiny... it did then and still after a few years of owning and only wearing once.
"J!m"

Reactions: Rikireads
Oh no! Have you tried Nordstrom (Toronto or Vancouver) or Holt Renfrew? They both carry Gucci and might not have increased their prices yet.

I bought mine last month at Nordstrom and at least you’ll get Nordy points with your purchase.

I finally decided to get over the price increase and get the belt today at Holt in Mtl.. I just really really wanted it..:smile:

Very Thin belt with GG logo patent leather. The belt has 3 holes only. I ordered two sizes 80 and 85 to see wich size fitted better. The 80 fit on the 2nd hole at the hip but i would have to let punch an extra hole if i want to use it at the waist. The 85 i have to let punch an extra hole for the hip and an extra hole for the waist. I called customer service and they called a store in Rotterdam and they don’t punch the holes there because it’s a very thin belt, they would have to send it to Italy. The store in Amsterdam told me that it was not possible to punch holes in this belt because of the materials and becasue the belt was too thin.
Now i don’t know what to believe.
Does anyone have experience with this type of thin belts??

This is true (same at Hermes).

Even thicker belts, and then only an extra 2 holes max.

Definitely, don't let an SA put extra holes in you belt. They are experts at selling, not leather craft.