GST vs Medallion Tote

GST or Medallion - which do you guys think is more popular?

• Grand Shopping tote?

• Medallion tote?

Results are only viewable after voting.
^^^pbi - for those who have the medallion, I've heard some issues with the CC zipper pull falling off or the metal loops coming loose. Do yours feel sturdy when you tug pretty hard to open the zip closure?

i also prefer the gst (i recently bought one) and i chose the gst over the medallion because i liked that it was easier to get in and out of the bag and that the C's on the GST are smaller than on the medallion. the Cs on that medallion were too much for me. but it really depends on what you usually like and what you need in a bag =)

i think i would get one in black and one in beige to spice it up a little. If i had the $$ though i would have the gst, medallion, and cerf tote all in black. ahhhh that would be nice.

I can't help, I have both. For me, they are two different types of bags. I use my GST for work and my medallion tote for the weekends. The medallion tote is way too small for work but the GST is just right.

I really like how the GST tote looks, but when I try it on it's not comfortable at all. I think it's the structured bottom that keeps it away from my body and makes the outside strap fall off. Now the medallion tote to me, is so comfy. Almost as if I can't even tell if it's there. I don't own either, but have tried both severals times when browsing :smile:

I really like how the GST tote looks, but when I try it on it's not comfortable at all. I think it's the structured bottom that keeps it away from my body and makes the outside strap fall off. Now the medallion tote to me, is so comfy. Almost as if I can't even tell if it's there. I don't own either, but have tried both severals times when browsing :smile:

Do you wear the medallion tote over the shoulder a lot?