GST vs Medallion Tote

GST or Medallion - which do you guys think is more popular?

• Grand Shopping tote?

• Medallion tote?

Results are only viewable after voting.

helen

Becca's Mom
O.G.
Jul 16, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
What is the difference between the large medallion tote and the grande shopper. Do they both have zippered compartments. I need a bag to thow stuff in (like clothes and papers) when I'm out with the kids. I'm concerned that without the zipper, my stuff will fall out when it falls off the car seat. Which do you recommend?

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
They're both great!

MY personal preference is the Grand Shopping Tote.
It's quite a bit larger than the Medallion for the same price. The Medallion is hard for me to fit my big zippered walllet in/out of, it's a stiffer bag since there's only one zippered opening on it- across the top.
For *me*the Grand Shopping tote is easier to get in/out of and has a zippered compartment in the center to zip in valuables/wallet.

I have a bad photo of the top of the Grand Shopper:

Attachments

addisonshopper

Where your BOSS at ?
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
WASH/DC/VA
i have the medallion tote. i love it, but it really is inconvienant to go in and out of . neither are good for throwing extra stuff in.. and the medallion tote i am having a problem with the medallion falling off.. it sucks.. i have the caviar pink color... i tried the grand shopper but it did not work for me.. style ways
i now want the medallion tote in all black

loveone7

Loveone7
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
SF
Grand shopper!!! I love it. I would say get it for convenience. I have attached some pics for viewing and comparison sake.

Aug 7, 2006
I'm torn between these two bags...does anyone have any advice ,pictures, or input on either of these bags that would help me decide between the two? also, do you think white caviar is hard to take care of?

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
have you tried a search? This is asked very often:yes:
Also, the Reference Library has lots of photos.

255medina

Nov 1, 2006
northwest
I really like both bags but I prefer the GST because the handle on the Medallion feels too stiff for me. Plus I like the the separate compartments on the GST. The downside is that is open on top except the middle compartment.

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
I had bought the medallion tote and took it back for the GST, the handles on the medallion tote were tight on my shoulder, even though I am very small, and getting things in and out felt uncomfortable., I like the GST better but it is a metter of personal preference.

DaisyinChanel

Feb 16, 2007
I can't decide. Let me know your thoughts/suggestions. I want either bag in black caviar, but don't know which one to get.

Thanks.