GST vs Medallion Tote

GST or Medallion - which do you guys think is more popular?

• Grand Shopping tote?

• Medallion tote?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like the GST better because it fitd over my shoulder more comfortably. I didn't like the way the Medallion fit. It has rolled handles and I would have hand carried it.

They're both great looking bags.

I'm only 5'2" and I'm very curvy. I thought the medallion just did not look right on me. I thought the GST looked much better. For someone with my body type, I would definitely buy the GST.

I like the gst, but I think im going to get the medallion tote. I personally am trying to decide what bag to get between both of those as well. however, my sa told me that the gst in black isnt available anymore. I personally like holding bags, not carrying them on my shoulder. im 5'2 and 98 lbs so the medallion works best for my size. both are beautiful bags though, and I think you will be happy either way. good luck!

I prefer the GST.
The Medallion is gorgeous but hard to get in/out of for me and it's not as comfy on the shoulder.
Also the GST is much more Chanel for the same $.

I was going through the same dilemma before I bought my GST. Once I tried the Medallion on, I realized that it just was not for me, I didnt like the way it fir my shoulder. The GST is roomier anyways!!!