"Green"...THE Color For Spring '08 - Are You Ready?

I have two green bags that will be put to good use this year:

attachment.php

attachment.php

i got a green jessica simpson sheridan satchel it is great love the color and leather is so soft! THIS pic is a little more olive but it is more green in person got it from smartbargains.com
916k1upnRYL._SS420_.jpg

Well, I don't know how Spring Poppin' I'll be now, because I sent back my Tano Buxom Buddy in Amazon Green, but I did manage to snag a beauty-full Moni Moni Splendor Bag in "Olive". I don't think Olive counts though - I think it's more of a dark winter color. Hmmm.....:thinking:

I have a no-name bag from London that is a seafoam, and when I bought it I was like, "I don't think this will really go with anything I own," but my DH, who is brazilliant like this, said, "If it goes with NOTHING, that means it'll go with EVERYTHING." He was SO RIGHT--that goofy green bag looks great with every outfit I pair it with! I have brought it back into rotation for S/S 08.

btw, your DH sounds awesome! :tup:

I'm so excited to read this, I bought my MK Astor Tote because I wanted to add some "color" into my purse wardrobe, not realizing "green" was the spring color for 2008.

I love this bag and I've gotten so many compliments on it everytime I wear it.

ef10_1.JPG

Green is one of my favorites! I have a bright lime green Coach bag I picked up at their outlet last Spring, and there's a Francesco Biasia bag I've been thinking about that's kind of an olive green patent (they call it bosco).

I like colored bags in general because I wear a lot of neutrals (black, white, denim, gray) and then the bag adds a shot of color.