"Green"...THE Color For Spring '08 - Are You Ready?

I went through a green phase a few years ago.....it's just a great color to work with. I even bought a Gucci trimmed in green and two pairs of shoes...the loafers and the high heels.....Coach had made a great selettion in green...I got a lime green patent tote and a cute suede clutch. So glad to hear green is back.

Well, I actually took the plunge myself....I'm very nervous about it......but I bought:

Attachments

• yhst-73333379662666_1986_40130589.jpeg
    yhst-73333379662666_1986_40130589.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 80
I have a no-name bag from London that is a seafoam, and when I bought it I was like, "I don't think this will really go with anything I own," but my DH, who is brazilliant like this, said, "If it goes with NOTHING, that means it'll go with EVERYTHING." He was SO RIGHT--that goofy green bag looks great with every outfit I pair it with! I have brought it back into rotation for S/S 08.

My favorite color is green too - I am excited that it will be big again this spring. The bag in my avatar is my green bag for spring!

I love the suggestion of jeans and a camel cardigan with a green bag - so classy. I also love bright green with navy and white.

I am ready for warmer weather! Come on spring!

I tend to stay away from green, though it is a versatile color that seems to work well with most of my wardrobe. I am a big sucker for anything olive however, which is one of my favorite neutral shades. :tup:

I happened upon this interesting article about hot colors for Spring '08.

I don't own any green bags at the moment....and I'm not sure if I'm planning on it....I MIGHT have something in mind.....but I've always been worried about how neutral green can be with the every day..you know?

Are you guys feeling the "green" theme? Or are you passing this one by?

http://fashion.thebargainqueen.com/2008/01/spring-2008-trends-seeing-green/

Hey Joelle!

I read this thread this morning and thought of YOU as I held a crazy lime green italian leather bag in my hands at TJ Maxx! It was a crazy yet cool color!

I LOVE the bag you bought and RondaFaye's HH is to die for! I bought the HH Inka in olive green last year and that is as "green" as I'm gonna go!

i love green. i really wanted a green lv perfo bag... esp now that its been discontinued. i wish i made a purchase. gotta kick myself now.

i def see myself rocking green this spring =)
esp with all these 'green'... totes going around.

44846989-01.jpg
44847376-01.jpg
44846602-01.jpg