"Green"...THE Color For Spring '08 - Are You Ready?

Currently, I've four green bags in my collection, but am open to adding more if the price is right. I would love to have the Gustto Setela in petrol or Gerard Darel St. Germain 24 or 36 HR. in green!

95327129tz5.jpg

bedcrawford008kj8.jpg

dscn06292yn9.jpg

dscn2240kj9.jpg

I know I am Gryson Crazy right now but they have several bags in this Eastery green. This is the Sydney. I bought it and it should be here thsi coming week but I settled for a nice sedate Gray color.

sp08-sydney-grn-med.jpg

ooh love lime green. As a matter of fact I have been looking on ebay for the last few weeks for cute green bags wallets etc... Nothing yet that I have fell in love with. There was a cute green and pink kate spade card holder and a green used gucci wallet . I cant remember seeing any bags at all I really loved.

ooh love lime green. As a matter of fact I have been looking on ebay for the last few weeks for cute green bags wallets etc... Nothing yet that I have fell in love with. There was a cute green and pink kate spade card holder and a green used gucci wallet . I cant remember seeing any bags at all I really loved.

Lexie, I love that green Gryson! Since purchasing my first at the after christmas sale, I now have three!

I love Gryson bags! Oh gosh, if I hadn't just purchased a Blue Maya, and a Chocolate Sophie, a Chilton Kale, and that goofy fuchsia Begeren bag all in the last 10 days (where is my head?) I would have that bag!

Now as to green handbags? Well I have 4 green handbags and 2 handbags with green trim.

So I think I am covered even without that beauty. So sad, I have no excuse for another new handbag.

I anyone is interested, we are trying to get a bespoke order from Belen Echandia for Love Me Minis in the glossy apple green color. The bag would be this style:
200801164926484.jpg

Wtih this finish and color:
637Applegreen2.jpg

(The bag would have silver hardware). We need *one* more order before Jackie can make these! :P

i only have one green bag, a Coach tote that i got last year (color is "Pear"). I really like the color, it's so "springy". :biggrin: it also goes really well with other bright colors (hence why i added pink scarf)

2211747594_8c2ecfa3cf.jpg

i really hope that Louis Vuitton comes out with a green/blue shade for the new vernis color in the spring! the latest colors have all been shades of red/purple..it's time for a change! :yes:

I love green! I have a dark green Rebecca Minkoff Elisha, an older DKNY sorta apple green, a new Bebe lime green (a cheapie - but it's really cute!)

I am currently liking the Marc by Marc Jacobs Faridah green hobo on the NM website.

I anyone is interested, we are trying to get a bespoke order from Belen Echandia for Love Me Minis in the glossy apple green color. The bag would be this style:
200801164926484.jpg

Wtih this finish and color:
637Applegreen2.jpg

(The bag would have silver hardware). We need *one* more order before Jackie can make these! :P

This is sooo tempting. I love apple green, but have two in that color already. I have a great work bag I pull out for spring, and I recently picked up a new Francesco Biasia tote. I have a small dark turquoise Longchamp leather purse, but nothing small in green. Will have to think about this -- it's adorable!:heart: