Great deals or rare finds of YSL items!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #241 Dec 1, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  2. Hey that's me!!! LOL. You're welcome Em. ;)

3. Saks SCP had a Besace left today (around noon). I think it was Brown Stamped Suede? Sorry was in a hurry. It was on their only clearance table at the additional 50% off. Hope it's still there if someone is interested!

4. It was the Saks store in Boston :smile:

5. Hey all,

I returned two bags yesterday to Nordies in Scottsdale Fashion Square. They were the Almond croc embossed and the Praline croc embossed Muse Two...one was $7** (praline), and the other was $6**(almond). They are the medium size (the sales associates said the sku represents a large, but I am 200% positive that these are the medium...I have the large patent Muse Two). 480-946-4111...ask for Clara.

If any of you see a Praline croc embossed large Muse two...please PM me...I am dying for that one!!

Thanks!

6. I finally got my Muse Two in croc embossed Praline-love it , so, I returned the Large Black Patent Muse Two (all black patent) to Nordstroms in Scottsdale...please call 480-946-4111...Wendy, Clara or Lori are all SA's there...and Stacy is the manager...(sadly, yes, I know all of them). Tell them Arti referred you...

BTW...it is a beautiful bag, but I am purchasing too many bags...now I am ready for some jewelry!!:yes:

7. Ladies, please PM me if you know of any Bronze Besace or Large Easy bag in Black on Grey on sale! I am desperate for either, or both! TIA!

8. please PM me if you find gray (Anthracite) besace on sale, TIA vesna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice