Great deals or rare finds of YSL items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs:I got the best deal ever! I purchased the YSL muse in lilac a month ago from Saks.com for $1395 and received a $200 gift card.

0413632248731R_300x400.jpg

Today, my bf's cousin (an avid purse forum member) informed me that the bag went on sale for $418! She asked an online customer service rep on the website and they said that it would be at the stores discretion as to whether or not they would allow a refund for the $1,000 difference. I rushed to Saks and told them I wanted to return the item. Then I asked if it was okay to repurchase it. The sales associates were SO NICE, not only did they refund me the $1,000 difference, they let me keep the $200 gift card which I already spent on a pair of crinkle silver tory burch flats. So basically I paid $400 for the Lilac Muse and the Tory Burch flats, which should have cost $1650! It's the best deal I've ever gotten... :smile: so elated. Thank you Jennifer!!!

Hey that's me!!! LOL. You're welcome Em. ;)

Saks SCP had a Besace left today (around noon). I think it was Brown Stamped Suede? Sorry was in a hurry. It was on their only clearance table at the additional 50% off. Hope it's still there if someone is interested!

Hey all,

I returned two bags yesterday to Nordies in Scottsdale Fashion Square. They were the Almond croc embossed and the Praline croc embossed Muse Two...one was $7** (praline), and the other was $6**(almond). They are the medium size (the sales associates said the sku represents a large, but I am 200% positive that these are the medium...I have the large patent Muse Two). 480-946-4111...ask for Clara.

If any of you see a Praline croc embossed large Muse two...please PM me...I am dying for that one!!

Thanks!

I finally got my Muse Two in croc embossed Praline-love it , so, I returned the Large Black Patent Muse Two (all black patent) to Nordstroms in Scottsdale...please call 480-946-4111...Wendy, Clara or Lori are all SA's there...and Stacy is the manager...(sadly, yes, I know all of them). Tell them Arti referred you...

BTW...it is a beautiful bag, but I am purchasing too many bags...now I am ready for some jewelry!!:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.