~*~Goyard Chat Thread~*~

Does anyone know which Hermes green color is close to or compliments Goyard’s green? Thinking about getting an H charm for my mini anjou.
Can’t say for sure, but maybe Vertigo or Cactus? Malachite maybe, but might be too blue. Depends a lot on the H leather too.

I own green Goyard and Hermes and can say for sure that Bambou and Jade would clash.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dinhky
Hi everyone! Apologies if this is not the correct thread to ask this. I'm going to purchase my first Goyard tote. I decided on the model, I'm going to get the St. Louis GM due to weight. I need it mainly for travel, errands and occasional office visits. But I'm torn between colors, black, tan and gray. I want this to be an easy bag, that would work with any outfit. I mostly wear solid, basic colors, beige, black, gray, white and light pinks. So far it seems like Goyard's gray would work with everything, but I'm not sure if it's too cool toned to be worn with beiges and browns, also my complexion is warm toned. I don't have the boutique nearby, so I cannot check the color in person. Tan looks beautiful too, but I'm a little worried that it stands out too much, like the bag would dictate the outfit or look too flashy for it's large size. Black is probably a safe option, but I'm least excited about getting another black bag and I'm not sure it's going to look good with summer dresses, e.g. Zimmerman and such. If you own any of these colors, could you please comment on wearability and how easy you find it to put outfits together when you're wearing this tote. Thanks a lot!! 🙏

Hi everyone! Apologies if this is not the correct thread to ask this. I'm going to purchase my first Goyard tote. I decided on the model, I'm going to get the St. Louis GM due to weight. I need it mainly for travel, errands and occasional office visits. But I'm torn between colors, black, tan and gray. I want this to be an easy bag, that would work with any outfit. I mostly wear solid, basic colors, beige, black, gray, white and light pinks. So far it seems like Goyard's gray would work with everything, but I'm not sure if it's too cool toned to be worn with beiges and browns, also my complexion is warm toned. I don't have the boutique nearby, so I cannot check the color in person. Tan looks beautiful too, but I'm a little worried that it stands out too much, like the bag would dictate the outfit or look too flashy for it's large size. Black is probably a safe option, but I'm least excited about getting another black bag and I'm not sure it's going to look good with summer dresses, e.g. Zimmerman and such. If you own any of these colors, could you please comment on wearability and how easy you find it to put outfits together when you're wearing this tote. Thanks a lot!! 🙏
I have a black GM and love it. I wear it with any color and feel it’s a really good neutral for me. It would look great with summer dresses in my opinion, just tuck in the sides for a smaller look. I just got mine a few months ago and plan on traveling with it and wearing it with dresses while shopping on vacation. You can’t go wrong with any color. What color makes your heart sing?

• Thanks
Reactions: Maria333
The grey was my first goyard. It’s nice and muted but I sold it as I think the black/tan option looks best with any wardrobe color palette. The black/tan also looks great with black, tan, white or grey shoes and sandals. When I owned the grey, I would mostly wear it with white or black sandals. I don’t find the black/tan option flashy at all. The all black is chic but it looks more fall/winter imo.

• Thanks
I have the black in PM and GM as well as the grey PM. I carry the black much more often than the grey. Love both colors but to me the black is super wearable with most outfits and a timeless classic that I can dress up or down.

While I like the tan I do not own any bags in that color as it reads super casual to me.

• Thanks