Gone Crazy for Courtenay!!!

Ms. Mint Courtenay arrived today!!!!

With her family. I've since cut the tags.

I bought this hanger thing at Target and put it on the inside of my closet door. The space I use for all my Sophia bags is full.

Courtenay Love!

Princess Emma photobomb.

My Legacy collection. Waiting for my cobalt soft wallet.

Tassel explosion!

beautiful bags!! such pretty colors!

I don't know. It's just not as vibrant as the coral and chambray. I wore it once, to pick up my daughter from school, and I had my sunnies on and was looking down at it, and it may as well have been the parchment one. I'm really thinking about returning it. The color and chambray make my heart SING, and the mint, while it photographs beautifully, is just not doing it for me in person. Sigh.

Well that's understandable! Return it for something you love! That makes me wonder if I'm going to like my mint Candace I ordered or if I should get Chambray!

I think it depends on if you like lighter or more saturated colors, and what colors you like best. I'm not really into green. I returned the Sophia Aegean to FP, I returned the teal croc Sophia on evilBay (seller was very nice), I think I'm just not ino greens and teals, at least not for an actual bag.

I will say the min photographs beautifully if care is taken. very classy.

The black and sand are safe--perfect neutrals.

Blue is my fave color, and chambray is close to my ideal blue.

Coral is safe--love reds, they're classic and neutrals.

I'm. Still debating what to do with mint Courtenay. I was looking at her in my closet next to the other ones, and sometimes I like the color, and other times I don't. I'm just waiting it out till I decide. If I carry her again it'll be because I've decided to keep her. I carried her once, when I went to pick up my first grader, but my stuff was loaded up in her for only half an hour.

I received an email that the lemon monogrammed card case I ordered is on back order. I decided to call and cancel the card case and get the multi hang tag charm instead. I can attach it to the zipper pull of my Courtenays. I saw a pic of that by another poster and loved how it looked.

image-4257530285.jpg

The multi hang tag charm

I've also been obsessing over these shoes, which are a dept. store exclusive. Not that I need them. But they are so cute. And pricey. I wish the turn lock was silver, not brass.

COACH AQUA WEDGE $268.00

image-391798023.jpg

In Navy

image-3873572292.jpg

And Bright Coral

Beautiful collection! Can you pls post a photo of what's in that front compartment that looks like a wallet? Is it a wallet?

I haven't had a chance to get to the coach store, but now I def NEED A COURTENAY!

Thnx for sharing your addiction :smile: lol

I am anxious to get a marine Courtenay.

I couldn't ever return a bag I had worn unless something was wrong with it but that is just me, because I would never accept a bag from anywhere that had been used ever. I turn them inside out to check if they are not in factory packing. I know it is a hang up but what can I say I am married to a man that hears antique and says do you mean used? Lol