Gone Crazy for Courtenay!!!

I'm. Still debating what to do with mint Courtenay. I was looking at her in my closet next to the other ones, and sometimes I like the color, and other times I don't. I'm just waiting it out till I decide. If I carry her again it'll be because I've decided to keep her. I carried her once, when I went to pick up my first grader, but my stuff was loaded up in her for only half an hour.

I received an email that the lemon monogrammed card case I ordered is on back order. I decided to call and cancel the card case and get the multi hang tag charm instead. I can attach it to the zipper pull of my Courtenays. I saw a pic of that by another poster and loved how it looked.

View attachment 2050276

The multi hang tag charm

I've also been obsessing over these shoes, which are a dept. store exclusive. Not that I need them. But they are so cute. And pricey. I wish the turn lock was silver, not brass.

COACH AQUA WEDGE $268.00

View attachment 2050277

In Navy

View attachment 2050278

And Bright Coral

Those shoes are adorable!

I debated over getting the mint. I still haven't decided if I am going to keep the coral Courtenay because I got another coral bag on ebay. If I don't keep her, I think I will exchange her for robin, but I have to wait until I can see it IRL to see if I love it. Blue is my favorite color. The only reason I didn't get chambray is because it is too close to a color I already have.

I love the pastel multi-hangtag charm. It looks gorgeous on Courtenay.

I don't know. It's just not as vibrant as the coral and chambray. I wore it once, to pick up my daughter from school, and I had my sunnies on and was looking down at it, and it may as well have been the parchment one. I'm really thinking about returning it. The color and chambray make my heart SING, and the mint, while it photographs beautifully, is just not doing it for me in person. Sigh.

I think mint really pops if worn with jewel toned clothes-purples,greens,navy,royal, etc,and browns. On the flip side, it won't clash if you wear pastels. Red and orange are about all I can think of that won't go with mint.