Gone Crazy for Courtenay!!!

That's such a pretty bag!

albeli Y U SO PURTEH?! And u haz gorgeous bags! I'm really loving the Sand Courtenay - heck I'm beginning to love Courtenay! I never so much as liked her, but now I'm changing my mind - she's beautiful. Your shoes match your bags so well too.

I'm seriously considering a mint Courtenay now...:thinking:

Secret: I'm starting to consider mint, too. I was in my closet and saw quite a bit of jade and turquoise.

image-3337855341.jpg

I decided to start organizing with wristlets instead of my divide and conquer.

The parchment and ultraviolet small wristlets are with PCE. The small carnelian and fuchsia wristlet were on sale/clearance at Dillard's.

image-1046569688.jpg

Beautiful chambray Courtenay!

image-937723564.jpg

This makes four! And mint is to arrive tomorrow!!!!

image-1317699873.jpg

She holds all of that!

image-2864359709.jpg

And still has a nice slouch!

View attachment 2043799

The parchment and ultraviolet small wristlets are with PCE. The small carnelian and fuchsia wristlet were on sale/clearance at Dillard's.

View attachment 2043803

View attachment 2043804

View attachment 2043807

She holds all of that!

View attachment 2043809

Wow!! The chambray looks incredible on you!! I love "filled and loved" bags!! Congrats on all your pretty goodies!!

I have the Courtenay in Cognac and absolutely adore it! It is like an updated version of my beloved Kristin hobo. :love:

I hope later it comes out in more colors (navy/silver, perhaps) because none of the new colors are really grabbing me. The mint and chambray are pretty, but they just don't fit my wardrobe or my lifestyle...

Wow!! The chambray looks incredible on you!! I love "filled and loved" bags!! Congrats on all your pretty goodies!!

Thanks!

Obviously I LOVE this bag! The only colors from this release I know I won't get are lemon and cognac. I like the parchment but already have a parchment Sophia, so I'm not sure.

View attachment 2043799

View attachment 2043803

View attachment 2043804

View attachment 2043807

She holds all of that!

View attachment 2043809

Love the Chambray, such a pretty color, and love all your goodies in it, and your getting Mint tomorrow? I thought I loved the Courtenay, but you have me way beat. Why wouldn't you get the Cognac? I have black and Cognac, and the Cognac is such a rich warm color.

Love the Chambray, such a pretty color, and love all your goodies in it, and your getting Mint tomorrow? I thought I loved the Courtenay, but you have me way beat. Why wouldn't you get the Cognac? I have black and Cognac, and the Cognac is such a rich warm color.

I wear virtually no brown or warm colors--it's all cool colors and white colored jewelry. It would be a waste for me to buy it. I like the sand because it blends with my skin tone and is still a year round neutral, at least where I live.

I do have one brown leather Sophia, in peat with silver hardware, just in case I ever need brown, and it's a cool brown.

I love love my lemon Courtenay! I've been using her for like a month straight!

image-1140050917.jpg

image-2096327770.jpg

View attachment 2043799

View attachment 2043803

View attachment 2043804

View attachment 2043807

She holds all of that!

View attachment 2043809

love the colors - when u love something u love it!!!