Global Hermes Profile

For anyone that shops in both Paris and US, has your US store approached you regarding getting quota bags in Paris?

I have been loyal to both stores (and a top spender at both) however my US based store doesn’t want me to get a quota bag in Paris. Last year, I was lucky enough to get 2 in the US and 2 in Paris. I’ve asked Paris many times about exceeding the 2 and they don’t have a problem with it but the US store does.

I must be one of the few unlucky ones where my profile is linked. You are able to see in my profile “K/B”from last year and it shows 4.

Any insight is greatly appreciated as I don’t really want to give up either relationship.

For anyone that shops in both Paris and US, has your US store approached you regarding getting quota bags in Paris?

I have been loyal to both stores (and a top spender at both) however my US based store doesn’t want me to get a quota bag in Paris. Last year, I was lucky enough to get 2 in the US and 2 in Paris. I’ve asked Paris many times about exceeding the 2 and they don’t have a problem with it but the US store does.

I must be one of the few unlucky ones where my profile is linked. You are able to see in my profile “K/B”from last year and it shows 4.

Any insight is greatly appreciated as I don’t really want to give up either relationship.
Get your two US bags first, then let Paris bend the rules if they want to.

I did that last year and got my 2 from the US first and then Paris after. The US store didn’t like it and apparently contacted the Paris store directly.
That's odd. If you were truly a "top spender" with the US store, they should be more than happy to look the other way. I kind of wonder why they are offering you bags at all if they seem so petty about it. Sounds like you're going to have to be happy with 2 bags a year or start a new US profile somewhere else.

I have an extensive profile in Paris and most recently switched stores in the US. My new SA told me that the store can’t see my Paris profile but did say that shopping in Paris is a “no no”. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Question to those who shop in both Paris and the US: So, does the SA/SM in the US know if you get a quota bag from Paris? I have seen that some say yes, and some say no. What is the most recent consensus on this? TIA!

Question to those who shop in both Paris and the US: So, does the SA/SM in the US know if you get a quota bag from Paris? I have seen that some say yes, and some say no. What is the most recent consensus on this? TIA!
I think they can. It will show under your profile. From what I understand, it’s not immediate but will show under the counter.

I feel like there’s a lot of different info about this. Some say yes and some say no. When I asked my SA in the US if my Paris profile shows up on his end, he said no. But some other members have said the exact opposite. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I feel like there’s a lot of different info about this. Some say yes and some say no. When I asked my SA in the US if my Paris profile shows up on his end, he said no. But some other members have said the exact opposite. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Your question is wrong. Your Paris profile will never show up in the US, but eventually, if not already, your Paris quota bag purchase will increment your global “K/B” counter on your profile. I wouldn’t be surprised if most SAs don’t understand this difference and answer incorrectly accordingly.

Your question is wrong. Your Paris profile will never show up in the US, but eventually, if not already, your Paris quota bag purchase will increment your global “K/B” counter on your profile. I wouldn’t be surprised if most SAs don’t understand this difference and answer incorrectly accordingly.
@acrowcounted can you please explain this in more detail? If the SA can’t see the profile how do they know about the QB purchases made in Paris?

@acrowcounted can you please explain this in more detail? If the SA can’t see the profile how do they know about the QB purchases made in Paris?
There is a quota bag counter on every client's profile. Literally labelled "K/B". Once everything is linked up world wide, any time a person buys a quota bag, regardless of store/region/country, it will increment by one. When you go to ask for your next quota bag within the same calendar year, the SA you are working with will look at this K/B counter and see if it is less than 2, thus you would be potentially in consideration for another bag, or at 2 and thus precluded from another bag (barring VIP exceptions blah blah blah). The rest of your purchase history stays unique to the country you are shopping in for unique country specific privacy law reasons.

Last edited:
There is a quota bag counter on every client's profile. Literally labelled "K/B". Once everything is linked up world wide, any time a person buys a quota bag, regardless of store/region/country, it will increment by one. When you go to ask for your next quota bag within the same calendar year, the SA you are working with will look at this K/B counter and see if it is less than 2, thus you would be potentially in consideration for another bag, or at 2 and thus precluded from another bag (barring VIP exceptions blah blah blah). The rest of your purchase history says unique to the country you are shopping in for unique country specific privacy law reasons.
Thank you! Appreciate the clarification 🙏
So is it accurate to say that some stores have been “linked up” and some haven’t? I’ve heard of some members mentioning that their SA’s see this QB counter and some don’t.

Thank you! Appreciate the clarification 🙏
So is it accurate to say that some stores have been “linked up” and some haven’t? I’ve heard of some members mentioning that their SA’s see this QB counter and some don’t.
Every profile already has the QB counter and always has. The question is: are your two accounts linked in the background somehow. I would guess it has a lot to do with how duplicative one's profile information is. That is, did they use the exact same name/address/phone number/email etc, whatever the linking detail is.

• Insightful
Reactions: hbr
Every profile already has the QB counter and always has. The question is: are your two accounts linked in the background somehow. I would guess it has a lot to do with how duplicative one's profile information is. That is, did they use the exact same name/address/phone number/email etc, whatever the linking detail is.
Got it! Makes sense! Thank you so much 🙏