Glamour Puss in Boots! The Official Ode to H Boots Thread!!!

I finally was able to purchase the jumping boots online. LOVE how sleek they look and how they makes my legs look long and thin! I have a couple of questions:

1. They are pretty stiff. How long does it take to break them in? I may have to choose days when I don’t have to walk a lot to wear them.

2. They are made of box leather. Does it mean they are prone to water damage like the box Kelly? Trying to figure out if they can be worn in the light rain.

I have the jumping boots purchased about a month ago. At first I couldn’t even walk down any stairs because of how stiff they were!! I’ve only worn them a handful times now and they are opening up more and easier to walk around in. I love them so much though and I agree you should wear them on days you are not walking around too long. I’ve been wearing on shopping/lunch occasions

havent worn in rainy condition would be interested to know!!

Has anyone picked up the Dora boots? It’s taken a few views on the website but I think I’m in love with them. Very 60s chic and I’d style with a black cashmere turtleneck and cropped mini flared pants.

The lighting in the store wasn't perfect.

For the sizing, I also have neo boots in naturel and I wear the same size with these funk ankle boots (38). Meanwhile, I wear day sneakers and oasis in size 39.

Hope these are helpful!

Attachments

• A4442FEB-C083-4964-A42F-843070C392BE.jpeg
    A4442FEB-C083-4964-A42F-843070C392BE.jpeg
    204.5 KB · Views: 221
  • 6E0BCAFB-14E7-4F7F-B98E-52E1FBAE54A9.jpeg
    6E0BCAFB-14E7-4F7F-B98E-52E1FBAE54A9.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 217
The lighting in the store wasn't perfect.

For the sizing, I also have neo boots in naturel and I wear the same size with these funk ankle boots (38). Meanwhile, I wear day sneakers and oasis in size 39.

Hope these are helpful!
Omg I saw these during the FW22 live show and literally died!! I’ve been waiting for them to appear on the UK site, I haven’t checked if it’s available in store yet ahhh. Are they comfy?

Question about Jumping Shorter Boots. I tried them on yesterday, the leather is stiff and I walked like a robot. When I sat down, the top of the boot is "poking" to the back of my knees. I am around 5 feet 4, maybe I have short leg? The SA told me the leather will soften up and will get more comfortable when I start to wear them. Since the boots aren't cheap, I am not sure if I just take the SA's advice. Anyone have similar experience to share?

I love these funk ankle boots so much! Hope they come out with more colors.
View attachment 5419793

I mentioned this in the latest purchases thread but the laces shown on the website look different from in person. Personally I like the thicker laces better. Do the boots have different laces they come with in the box? I know sometimes sneakers do that so I was just curious.

57B1DB67-6991-4768-8E7E-5D2EA17094A9.png
A19B476A-1C8F-4D01-AD3F-EC061FEC2140.png