Glamour Puss in Boots! The Official Ode to H Boots Thread!!!

Jul 11, 2008
I think I'm about ready to make the leap into my first pair of Hermes boots. I have seen and love the kelly boots, but before making a final decision, I really like to see the other styles they have available.

KellyCaleche_Ad.jpg

Please can all of you boot owning ladies show the styles you have, and any practical info regarding sizing and comfort and colours available.

Many thanks in advance.

OMG, look at her legs, it go on forever, i wish for that pair of legs!

hahahaahaha

Mine is the kelly jumping boots.. jst bought it, wear it once, not as hard and uncomfortable as i expect. It is definitely beautiful and a statement. EIther you can squeeze in or not. FSH can stretch 2cm for u FOC, just leave it at the shop for 5 days.

The other pair I like is what bluewin has, check out her avatar. It has a zip in front, and two leather flaps, one below and one on top. It has buttery soft leather. totally forgiving on pple with slightly bigger or muscular calves.

what a title :lol:
i only have 1 pair of H boots: bottes triomphe noir, some kind of special box leather. there is another version in brown that is a different type of leather :smile:
they are flats and for me, they are very compfy to walk around.
there's also the high heel version in black too.
for flats, i wear EUR 38 and pretty true to size. they do stretch a bit after wearing them for a while.
good luck and keep us update with which pair you decide

oh robee! we posted at the same time.

i only have 1 pair of H boots: bottes triomphe noir, some kind of special box leather. there is another version in brown that is a different type of leather :smile:
for flats, i wear EUR 38 and pretty true to size. they do stretch a bit after wearing them for a while.

puss_in_boots_new_shrek1.jpg

Steady on there - I was referring to the fairy tale Miss Bluewin! :biggrin:

Ooh - what do the story boots look like?

yes, lovely64 has the story boots... :smile:

ok i have this pics, it's pretty blur, bt u can see the boots quite well here.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Veron side view with Kelly boots.jpg
    Veron side view with Kelly boots.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 8,748

Thanks Bluewin,
These boots sound perfect, especially since there is a high heeled model.
Could you please post more pictures of your boots?

I would like to be able to see more details.
:smile:
Thanks!

In Cannes and FSH, i saw another type of boots, simple zip up, nothing shouting H. Maitai described it as biker's boots, shd be name "moto". Half the price:biggrin: