Gene Simmons Family Jewels

I know people who have (ewww) slept with Gene in the past 10 years.. so he totally cheats on her.. and flirts with every other female around.

LOL - gross, who would want to? I remember the lie detector test I think it was season 3 but people have said that the question about cheating was worded so he would pass, just can't remember. I think he asked Gene if he has ever made love to another woman since 1983???

LOL - gross, who would want to? I remember the lie detector test I think it was season 3 but people have said that the question about cheating was worded so he would pass, just can't remember. I think he asked Gene if he has ever made love to another woman since 1983???

well the show is fake.. so the lie detector test coulda been too.

He use to call her all the time.... she would play me the vm's.

On the other hand -- the whole family really likes each other. Sometimes the kids make fun of their father, but in a very loving and sweet way. I find them charming!

And such a relief from the rest of the reality families, including the mean spirited Kardasians.

That's what I've always been such a big fan of the show-the kids seem very well-adjusted and, dare I say it, "normal" compared to so many other reality families. And I like that the kids are encouraged to focus on university instead of things like acting, being musicians (although they're both very talented), or worst of all, just being rich celebrity kids.

I know people who have (ewww) slept with Gene in the past 10 years.. so he totally cheats on her.. and flirts with every other female around.

:throwup: That's disgusting. He's so unattractive even with that plastic surgery he got! He looks like an old apeman with his receding puffy hair line. My dad is the same age as Gene and looks way younger (so clearly, avoiding alcohol is not a way to ward off old age!). I guess women sleep with him for the sake of saying they slept with Gene Simmons...but GROSS. That's something I would hide, not brag about.

I don't watch the show much, but if I'm flipping channels and come across it, I'll watch for a bit - it's kind of like waiting for a train wreck. GS is everything you all have said about him, but he came up with one of the great lines in TV history - something along the lines of "I make $30 million a year for being Gene Simmons". How can you not love a guy who says that? Plus, he gets to go home with Shannon Tweed.

Speaking of ST, I've had a thing for her for 30 years, since her days in Playboy. Back in the day, I thought Patrick Houser was the luckiest guy in the world. But she's ruined herself with all the work she's had done.

Did anyone watch the finale?

Shannon didn't look too happy at the end....my friend and I think she probably said no, or at least insisted that they work out some issues before she agrees to marry him. If I were her, I'd wonder what that commitment actually means to him. He could very easily go back to his, well, manwhoring ways.

On an unrelated note, I thought it was HILARIOUS when he tried to get down on one knee to propose on their hike, but Shannon thought he was tired and told him to get up and keep going.

^^ How could you tell is she was unhappy? She was crying and trying to scrunch her face, which is a reaction that goes with that sort of crying, but her face wouldn't move at all. Very bizarre.

I love them as a family -- I hope they stay together. Where will he find someone who is as good to him as Shannon?

I watched it, I thought it was the best episode of the season which has been a downer.
I tried to find an answer online but didn't see anything confirming an engagement or plans for a wedding. My guess is she said yes but that the engagement is very much tied to the tv show. I read that she tweeted something like "see you in the fall"

I would like for them to be the couple we saw on earlier seasons but since the show took on this new side, I don't know. I think now that all of it is on the fake side. Gene's been gene for years, if she was suddenly fed up and hurt by his ways, would she agree to filming?

I read somewhere, I think People magazine, that she had already moved out and was uncertain about their future.

It remains to be seen whether Tweed will be saying "I do" and sticking with it. She did, however, tell PEOPLE in a recent interview that she had moved out of their home and that there was a "slim chance" of them getting back together. "You're seeing this happy family," Tweed said, "but in my heart, I am dying."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20512941,00.html