Gene Simmons Family Jewels

Maybe she said, "Yes...but...you have to do this, this and this first". Or something like that. So she's wearing it on her right hand until the conditions are met?

Good point. If their arguments are real (and I have my doubts, but who knows, I don't live with them), that would be a good way to do it. Somehow I doubt that after 27/28 years of living together that she suddenly got sick of his behavior in the last 2-3 years. I'm not saying it isn't possible. She did have the kids to distract her before. Now they are both moved out or in college, she only has Gene to deal with. It would be plausible that you would focus more on the relationship at that point and start questioning it.

so is that how the season ends with Gene on his knees asking Shannon to marry him? Is there another episode? I think the last episode ran over the hour so I didn't get to see the last few seconds - did she say yes?

And then here, someone said Shannon had moved out of the family home - did that happen after the show finished?

Maybe they are saving the marriage for next season?

I loved the holiday to Belize. We go there every winter and I had been to most of the locations they were at. Except when we went to the ruins there were more people there - I guess Gene had pull and got to go to the site alone - must be nice to have pull!

Yes, it ended w/ him asking and her not answering. But we could see a big ring on her finger in interviews. . .
Reportedly she's moved out since.

I know people who have (ewww) slept with Gene in the past 10 years.. so he totally cheats on her.. and flirts with every other female around.

I too know a few women that have slept with him.
He and Shannon have an open relationship, don't feel sorry for her,
she knows he cheats..

I've met Shannon and have seen her out and about a few times..she's
a really cool lady, not arrogant or stuck up at all. Much prettier in person.
He's lucky to have her.

The whole marriage thing is PR IMO.
He'll continue to cheat married or not.

Nick is sooooo funny. He should be doing a sitcom, I'm surprised
a network hasn't snatched him up..
the daughter seems really well adjusted..both kids do.

I too know a few women that have slept with him.
He and Shannon have an open relationship, don't feel sorry for her,
she knows he cheats..

I've met Shannon and have seen her out and about a few times..she's
a really cool lady, not arrogant or stuck up at all. Much prettier in person.
He's lucky to have her.

The whole marriage thing is PR IMO.
He'll continue to cheat married or not.

Nick is sooooo funny. He should be doing a sitcom, I'm surprised
a network hasn't snatched him up..
the daughter seems really well adjusted..both kids do.

A friend of mine knows Gene, Paul & guys at KISS Co very well..a nd told me the other day.. that Gene and Shannon got married a few months back... Now they are doing it for A&E for MUCHO BIG BUCKS!!