Forgive me if its been asked before- I'm interested in Source of Bag Statistics...

HiHeels...thank you for your kind post. On reflection, I had had a bad day and was probably being a bit oversensitive, No, scratch that - I had had a very bad day and was being extremely oversensitive! You are right on point in saying that the written word unfortunately limits the tone and expression, and especially in light of that fact, it is a remarkably good, congenial forum thanks to you, crochetbella, and the others.

Yep everyone here is friendly and will welcome any comments/questions/feedback. In fact I was more curious than anything when I first saw your post about being interested in statistics so very naturally I asked if you would be "doing" anything with the stats after you collect the data, i.e. will you be collating them into charts or pictograms or bar charts <:roflmfao: hahaha> when I would much rather be oogling at bags' pics myself :yes:

So I merely wondered if you are a reseller collecting data - nothing wrong with that obviously? There are many resellers here too. I was surprised you seemed a bit peeked but like you said, this is a place for leisure so I took your replies with good cheer - afterall it's X'mas season right :yahoo:

I hope you will take our comments in good cheer too. Please give us benefit of a doubt - we are not unfriendly people - just obsessive Hermes bag lovers with a healthy (if not cheeky) sense of humor. I would be hurt if anyone thinks me unfriendly :crybaby:

So I merely wondered if you are a reseller collecting data - nothing wrong with that obviously? There are many resellers here too.

That's right!! We love resellers!!:heart: Without them, many of us would have far fewer bags in our collections!

Steph, you gotta forgive the girls here, they're all giddy dreaming of craftsmen, Johnny Depp, Daniel Craig, the Himalaya........the list is endless, and we're all hormonal over it!!!!!!! LOL!!!

I'll go back to sewing knee-pads now.......:rolleyes:

heeheehee GF you are funny!

And yes I completely approve of resellers....instant gratification is very much to be savored sometimes versus the long waiting at the H store. Many a time I have been sorely tempted!

In fact everyone should hop over to the "eBay" thread of eBay shutting out all foreign resellers...I did my best to speak up for the poor hapless resellers!

I am sorry stephanie1-you should feel free to start a thread about Hermes and ask whatever you feel like as long as it is within the rules, and this thread absolutely complies with the rules. SO please disregard any negative comments!

There is no reason for anyone to be criticized for starting a thread and/or asking questions. We are not here to interrogate anyone. If you don't want to answer or participate, please just move on!

If you don't have anything nice to say, then keep it to yourself! And if you suspect foul play, contact a mod!~

Just saw Jag's post. And I've been properly chastised :shame: coz my questions were taken in the wrong mood/tone :crybaby: I definitely wasn't criticising anyone's thread and have never interrogated anyone on this forum ever :crybaby: I always have something nice to say but if it's taken in the wrong mood/tone, then it's beyond my control :crybaby: but I would still like to wish Stephanie1 a merry X'mas and happy holidays and hope you won't have any negative feelings about us. I think I'll remain silent from now onwards to prevent any more misunderstandings :crybaby: Apologies Jag and happy holidays to you and yours.

WHY are men so infuriatingly PATIENT?????????? It annoys the CRAP out of me....my DH is the same as your PBC....it drives me nuts sometimes!
Here, too! My DH is like yours, PBC and GF! He has been really STRONGLY against buying ANYTHING from resellers. I needed to threaten him a little bit...:P by not giving him a choice...Well...it was not a right thing to say...I have to admit...but I told him that if he does not let me buy what I want with our money, I will use my dad's credit card to buy them..Surely, he didn't want to be embarrased in front of my dad!:rolleyes:

Here, too! My DH is like yours, PBC and GF! He has been really STRONGLY against buying ANYTHING from resellers. I needed to threaten him a little bit...:P by not giving him a choice...Well...it was not a right thing to say...I have to admit...but I told him that if he does not let me buy what I want with our money, I will use my dad's credit card to buy them..Surely, he didn't want to be embarrased in front of my dad!:rolleyes:

LMAO :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

good trick...hmmmm..:sneaky: