For the first time I was "embarassed" of my LV's! =(

I'm sorry, but I don't know why your embarrassed. I've never been asked if my bags are real, so I might not know the feeling. :Push:

I've only been humilated when I'm in Neiman Marcus, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, anywhere with my Louis Vuitton bag and someone has a fake Louis Vuitton and I don't know if the sales associate can tell that theirs is fake. Especially when they're gasping about a $5,000 jacket. :shrugs:

I know that people sometimes say insensitive things but they often think they're just making conversation or letting curiousity get the best of them.

I have twins, and I can't tell you how many people asked me if I had in-vitro (very personal question, especially coming from the stranger in the grocery store). Answer, "No. Never had to endure that. Why do you ask?"

Sometimes asking people why they'd ask such a question makes them think. It also helps better understand where someone is coming from. On one instance, someone's sister had twins through in-vitro and was just looking to connect about that topic.

If you love your collection, enjoy it and go happily along with your Starbucks. The only opinion that matters is your own!

Being 18, I could really see a comment like that coming from another 18 year old (although I assure you guys, I would never ask such an inconsiderate question like that). Brush it off and next time you're in Starbucks you can show your bag off with pride!

i always get asked "is that real?" when i carry my marc jacobs stam. it feels great to say yes and hear their response. i am heavily tattooed (2 full sleeves) and people ask if my tattoos are real more than if my bag is real! hah oh well.

i'm sorry you had to go through that, though i wouldn't feel too bad about it, especially since she felt bad for making such a comment. if she was in denial about being rude, THEN i'd be really upset lol.