For the first time I was "embarassed" of my LV's! =(

Maybe I am just in a bad mood from the rain today but I think I would have said "Just get me my damn low fat latte vente and shuddup." Ok.....that was rude, I would NEVER say that to anyone but in the little movie in my head I would. :hysteric:

LOL something similar happened to me today. Two girls approached me and asked where I got my 'FAKE'! I told them that it isn't and i bought them at the boutique myself! They insisted that it is 'cos 'the real one has no holes' (I was carrying my speedy perfo)! GRRRRR! :cursing:

sorry to hear about your encounter. it's hard to deal with ignorant comments from people who are not avid collectors of LV. i think you were quite gracious and handled something like that very well. don't worry about what people say but for many, something like LV bags are practically unattainable and they just aren't aware.

No worries. It happend to me the other day with my patchwork speedy. Someone asked if it was fake. So I asked if they owned LV. They told me no. So I told them that I forgave them for their ignorance and let them know it was infact real. They apologized and told me I had a cool bag. :cool:

Maybe it's just an opportunity to educate another person to the beauty of LV. And 18 is very young, she may not have known how to tell you she notices & loves your bags.

No worries. It happend to me the other day with my patchwork speedy. Someone asked if it was fake. So I asked if they owned LV. They told me no. So I told them that I forgave them for their ignorance and let them know it was infact real. They apologized and told me I had a cool bag. :cool:

you rock!

:cursing: I know the problem... to be ashamed by my purses...

I work in an hospital, and it is not a good job for money. For an example, I must work one month to purchase a Beverly GM (the big size)and give all my pay at the Vuitton store. You can easily imagine the pay... :crybaby:

So, you can understand, when I go to my office with my noé or my rabat, other employees are very jealous and say that my bags are fakes. I say "no, they are reals" and they answer that a Vuitton purse is to expensive for me and it is not normal to have real vuitton bags, a Mercedes car, and a maltese bichon !

So I am accused to be a fake user or worst still. They know that I live alone because my husband is dead.
They don't understand how I can pay for bags and a Mercedes car. Easy, bags I inherited from it and the car is a present of my father.

I am embarassed of my purses sometimes, but i love them :yahoo: and I want others... and I don't go to holidays to be able to buy another.

Ah, that's not very nice of those people! How can they judge you cos you're working in hospital?

Just tell them that...
"It doesnt mean that if you cant afford it, means I cant afford it."

Don't feel bad. Shoot, my DH is a personal trainer at some place were people that have big money go. It's not a huge gym but really pricey. The folks he trains are very nice but other client (not his) are real snots. I was embarassed at first to bring my LV's in when I'd go to visit or workout. Because I didn't want my DH's paycheck questioned. But my DH told me it's not their business. Plus I did work before I had baby #2 seven months ago. So most of my purchases were made using my money. Haaa, my DH told me he noticed more clients bringing in their designer bags since bringing in mine.

:cursing: I know the problem... to be ashamed by my purses...

I work in an hospital, and it is not a good job for money. For an example, I must work one month to purchase a Beverly GM (the big size)and give all my pay at the Vuitton store. You can easily imagine the pay... :crybaby:

So, you can understand, when I go to my office with my noé or my rabat, other employees are very jealous and say that my bags are fakes. I say "no, they are reals" and they answer that a Vuitton purse is to expensive for me and it is not normal to have real vuitton bags, a Mercedes car, and a maltese bichon !

So I am accused to be a fake user or worst still. They know that I live alone because my husband is dead.
They don't understand how I can pay for bags and a Mercedes car. Easy, bags I inherited from it and the car is a present of my father.

I am embarassed of my purses sometimes, but i love them :yahoo: and I want others... and I don't go to holidays to be able to buy another.

Don't feel bad. Shoot, my DH is a personal trainer at some place were people that have big money go. It's not a huge gym but really pricey. The folks he trains are very nice but other client (not his) are real snots. I was embarassed at first to bring my LV's in when I'd go to visit or workout. Because I didn't want my DH's paycheck questioned. But my DH told me it's not their business. Plus I did work before I had baby #2 seven months ago. So most of my purchases were made using my money. Haaa, my DH told me he noticed more clients bringing in their designer bags since bringing in mine.

that's awesome! you're an inspiration mj! glad to see you back!!!