Fendi x Pokemon

I was in NY last week and got to see some of the pieces in NY flagship. Being a guy, I don't carry bags much and my one Fendi Baguette soft trunk is enough, so I mainly looked at RTW and I absolutely loved the fit of the hoodie.

Does anyone know the prices of the items yet?
Hoodie was 1350, and that's the usual price for hoodies so can't be too much higher than regular prices for the items.

From this one Korean blog, the prices I've seen mentioned (in order it's posted in blog, so feel free to look. If the thing doesn't have numbers, it means it is unknown yet):
Peakaboo ISeeU Small (dragonite)- 7,130,000 KRW ~5.4k USD
Bagette Bag (dragonite)- 4,650,000 KRW ~3.5k USD
Mini Baguette (dratini) - 3,800,000 KRW ~2.9k USD
Stuffed Dragonite - ~7,000,000 KRW ~5.3k USD
SLGs
card holder - 445,000 KRW ~340 USD
zipped wallet - 570,000 KRW ~430 USD
trifold - 770,000 KRW ~580 USD
long wallet - 1,350,000 KRW ~1030 USD

Dratini looking mini baguette (the one with actaual ears and stuff) - 3,800,000 KRW ~2900 USD
Bag charm - 840,000 KRW ~640 USD

Sources: 펜디 포켓몬 프라그먼트 콜라보 및 가격 알아봐요 : 네이버 블로그 (naver.com)

Pictures of KR price sheets. I think there's supposed to be something like 40 pieces in the collection total, but not all stores will get everything, so this is all this particular store has.
KakaoTalk_Photo_2024-01-03-14-43-07 001.pngKakaoTalk_Photo_2024-01-03-14-43-32 003.pngKakaoTalk_Photo_2024-01-03-14-44-23 004.pngKakaoTalk_Photo_2024-01-03-14-45-04 005.pngKakaoTalk_Photo_2024-01-03-14-45-51 006.pngKakaoTalk_Photo_2024-01-03-14-46-32 007.pngKakaoTalk_Photo_2024-01-03-14-43-08 002.png

Reactions: dnawawa
I pre ordered the Dratini 미뇽 mini baguette in canvas. My S.A. sent me a video of the bag and it’s just so so beautiful :heart: Does anybody have pictures of the jewellery?

I pre ordered the Dratini 미뇽 mini baguette in canvas. My S.A. sent me a video of the bag and it’s just so so beautiful :heart: Does anybody have pictures of the jewellery?
I personally like dratini or even the next one (미뇽, 신뇽) better than dragonite, but I like dragonite a lot too, so I am jealous you got to pre order dratini mini baguette haha.
I haven' seen many IRL photos of jewelery, just this stock one. From what I've seen, the pokeball bracelet opens to reveal a square FF logo, which I find really awesome.
IMG_8795.jpg
Very limited apparently, it’s a good idea to ask around to see if they let you place a pre order :smile:
Although it appears to be more plentiful in US, like NY store had a few pieces in stock that had not yet been spoken for that I could have purchased.

I personally like dratini or even the next one (미뇽, 신뇽) better than dragonite, but I like dragonite a lot too, so I am jealous you got to pre order dratini mini baguette haha.
I haven' seen many IRL photos of jewelery, just this stock one. From what I've seen, the pokeball bracelet opens to reveal a square FF logo, which I find really awesome.
View attachment 5923013

Although it appears to be more plentiful in US, like NY store had a few pieces in stock that had not yet been spoken for that I could have purchased.
Dratini is my favourite too ^^ Thanks For the pictures! Those Dragonair earrings are calling my name. And wow you are so lucky that you got to see a few of the items, in Canada we have to wait until tomorrow.

Dratini is my favourite too ^^ Thanks For the pictures! Those Dragonair earrings are calling my name. And wow you are so lucky that you got to see a few of the items, in Canada we have to wait until tomorrow.
I agree. Those earrings look absolutely amazing (although nothing compared to that dratini mini baguette you pre-ordered). If you have an SA, might be worth contacting them because it sounds like the sales page opens at 9am ET, but (depending on your relationship with SA and Fendi), SAs can help purchase an hour or so before that time from what my SA told me. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can snag a few things.

Obsessed with this collection. I'm going to get a WOC (just deciding between Dratini and Dragonite) and a piece of jewellery. Was wondering if anyone has any experience with brass jewellery? The pieces are 100% brass which seems like it would tarnish?

Obsessed with this collection. I'm going to get a WOC (just deciding between Dratini and Dragonite) and a piece of jewellery. Was wondering if anyone has any experience with brass jewellery? The pieces are 100% brass which seems like it would tarnish?
Not from Fendi, I’m also debating if I should get jewellery from the collection 🥺