Fendi x Pokemon

Don't use the Pokemon link/tab and instead just look at New - it's been available all day that way in Aus.
Yeah, in my country's website, actually, if you searched Pokemon then all the products would show up since last night, just not clickable. It wasn't until an hour ago when I was able to actually enter into a product page and add to cart. I got what I wanted - now just waiting for them to ship!

Reactions: china_doll
For any PoGo players, you can get a free hoodie for your avatar with the code FENDIxFRGMTxPOKEMON and a hat and t-shirt when you spin a Fendi sponsored stop at a retail location.

Reactions: dnawawa
Woot! Just snagged a couple things thanks to my amazing SA who decided to stay up until 2AM her time to generate an order link for me. The hoodie and a pocket organizer. Hoodie was actually 1250 and pocket organizer was 450.
According to her, there are only 3 of the medium hoodies (last I checked, it says last one so there's only one left I guess) and 8 of the pocket organizers for the whole US. Oh and the card holders are 340 USD. I was so tempted to also get the dratini card holder...
Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 7.28.07 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-01-04 at 7.28.10 AM.png

Obsessed with this collection. I'm going to get a WOC (just deciding between Dratini and Dragonite) and a piece of jewellery. Was wondering if anyone has any experience with brass jewellery? The pieces are 100% brass which seems like it would tarnish?
My pick would be dratini. It’s cuter and less present than dragonite in this collection so would be more unique too.
I don’t know about brass, but my wife has a few of Fendi earrings and rings that are bronze and they haven’t had any tarnishing or anything yet.

Reactions: Mondxxy and dnawawa
I was very tempted by the Dragonite FF baguette but at the end of the day it's just not a Pokemon I like enough to justify the purchase. xD Can't wait to see everyone else's purchases when they arrive!

Reactions: dnawawa