Fendi x Pokemon

Wow, just checked eBay and the shirts are listed with a 500% markup.
Crazy, also most sellers are from Japan. My husband told me that nowadays resellers are a huge thing over there, some stores might even ask you questions to know if you really like a product before selling anything to you :S
Also, sadly, with anything Pokemon there will always be scalpers out there. What happened at the Van Gogh museum was terrible.

Reactions: _jlv and Mondxxy
Guess I was a bit late to this. I really like all the jewelry but it's all sold out. Does Fendi normally do restocks of collab collections? And if they do, does signing up for the restock notification actually work?

Guess I was a bit late to this. I really like all the jewelry but it's all sold out. Does Fendi normally do restocks of collab collections? And if they do, does signing up for the restock notification actually work?
I think in general, collabs usually don't restock. But at least some of the bags do seem to be going in and out of stock as maybe some people are not picking up or something? So maybe something like that could happen with jewelry.

• Sad
Reactions: idlehen
I think in general, collabs usually don't restock. But at least some of the bags do seem to be going in and out of stock as maybe some people are not picking up or something? So maybe something like that could happen with jewelry.
Aw damn, I guess I'll just wait and see if I get a restock notification. In the meantime I'll just make myself feel better by telling myself that it was just brass jewelry anyway. Thanks for the info!

I purchased the Dragonite baguette and just received it today. The left side of the flap seems warped so that the area near the head is bulged out and the corner is lifted. This is my first baguette, but I was wondering if this is one of those problems that will work itself out with wear, or if it's permanently defective. Anyone have any insight? I would go get a replacement, but it's sold out now
1000004509.jpg1000004508.jpg

Reactions: _jlv
I purchased the Dragonite baguette and just received it today. The left side of the flap seems warped so that the area near the head is bulged out and the corner is lifted. This is my first baguette, but I was wondering if this is one of those problems that will work itself out with wear, or if it's permanently defective. Anyone have any insight? I would go get a replacement, but it's sold out now
View attachment 5927676View attachment 5927677
Did you have any zoomed out pics? Honestly, this would probably bother me and its not something I've seen before. Looks like the dragonite's stitching might be the cause?

View attachment 5927676View attachment 5927677
I got the same bag and mine does it too; actually on both corners.

Attachments

• IMG_0459.jpeg
    IMG_0459.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 17