Fendi x Pokemon

I purchased the Dragonite baguette and just received it today. The left side of the flap seems warped so that the area near the head is bulged out and the corner is lifted. This is my first baguette, but I was wondering if this is one of those problems that will work itself out with wear, or if it's permanently defective. Anyone have any insight? I would go get a replacement, but it's sold out now
View attachment 5927676View attachment 5927677

I got the same bag and mine does it too; actually on both corners.
You should store the bag face-down while it is fully stuffed. This should flatten the flap over time. The Baguette doesn't have a lot of structure in the flap so this can happen.

The bag is adorable, by the way.

You should store the bag face-down while it is fully stuffed. This should flatten the flap over time. The Baguette doesn't have a lot of structure in the flap so this can happen.

The bag is adorable, by the way.
Thanks for the tip. The Drangonite is inlayed and not printed, so I figured it was causing the puffing and its a strong magnetic clasp. It didn't really bother me. I was thrilled to get the bag directly from the boutique.

Did you have any zoomed out pics? Honestly, this would probably bother me and its not something I've seen before. Looks like the dragonite's stitching might be the cause?
It does seem like it’s the dragonite making the bag heavier in the middle. I would store it in a way that makes the corners flatter. Since it’s made of fabric it shouldn’t be a problem :smile:

Yeah it seems like the Dragonite patch was sewn just a tad incorrectly, causing the flap to bulge. View attachment 5928194
Yeah I think you're right - it doesn't look as noticeable from this angle. If you can flatten it over time by storing it face down it might fix quite easily?

These little niggles are always so annoying tho, is it too much to ask for a flawless bag given the prices we pay??! 😅

Reactions: DIO
I ordered the baguette soft trunk, but the the hardware is really misaligned so it's making the entire front flap look a little lopsided .. client services says it's out of stock so I can either return it or just live with it, but I'm having a hard time deciding what to do haha

IMG_3215.jpeg
IMG_3213.jpeg

Reactions: fluffypants
I ordered the baguette soft trunk, but the the hardware is really misaligned so it's making the entire front flap look a little lopsided .. client services says it's out of stock so I can either return it or just live with it, but I'm having a hard time deciding what to do haha

View attachment 5928390
View attachment 5928388
The bag is cute! The FF's are quite crooked, though. If you absolutely love this bag with the Dragonite designs, then perhaps its best to keep this.

Reactions: dnawawa
Yours looks pretty good. Storing mine face down did help; but as I used it; the ends came back up. It is what it is. It’s still a special unique bag and I love using it so far.
Ah, thanks for letting me know. I love the bag so much. I got the Ferragamo dragon scarf to wrap the handles (blue side out, hopefully, to complement the orange Dragonite). I wish I moved fast enough to get the Dragonite silk wrappy.

Ah, thanks for letting me know. I love the bag so much. I got the Ferragamo dragon scarf to wrap the handles (blue side out, hopefully, to complement the orange Dragonite). I wish I moved fast enough to get the Dragonite silk wrappy.

Nice! Enjoy wearing your bag and twilly in good health!