Fendi Spy HELP!!

R

rbosley

eeskanda said:
Thanks everyone for your posts...:love:
I cant seem to sleep at night thinking that it might be fake.hehehe
There is the other metal tag in there Sweet Tea, I know what you mean about the bubble leather I think its kinda bubbly, would love to see yours!!1
Hi I am a loser who sells fakes.

eeskanda

ealexander
Apr 1, 2006
Grazie rbosley.. mi piace tutti!
I am interested in the honey! I really really want it but will have to wait a few weeks..Im thinking I have to switch for summer.

eeskanda

ealexander
Apr 1, 2006
Thanks rbosely!! If you have five then I am convinced! What colors do you have and which one is your favorite!!

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Texas
I am trying to resize my pics so I can post it here. Also I noticed that the number under the hologram sticker the two letters AD(mine) and follow with 5 digits number. Check yours if yours have the same format. I hope this doesn't make you panic like I said I could be wrong. I hope other member will come to help too to determine if yours is real of fake. This is the reason why I don't buy bags anywhere else beside the designer butique itself or reputable department store like NM and SAks for example.

eeskanda

ealexander
Apr 1, 2006
Sweetpea do you mean the hologram sticker in the bag.. mine says A and then below the number or do you mean on the metal hologram