Fendi Spy HELP!!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Yes, call your CC Co. immediately, they won't take the purchase of counterfeit goods lightly - PROMISE!

eeskanda

ealexander
Apr 1, 2006
Thanks everyone you are all sooo great!
I got them to take the charges off my CC and I called the store in Italy and they were speechless. I told them I am shipping the bag back to them.
I was a victim before of a fake bag on Ebay and the person selling the back said it was real, they had great feedback and were a reputable seller so I thought that it was ok. They sold me the bag for half the price of what they paid for it because it was used. When I looked more closely at the pictures I realized the bag was fake and since the seller had not mailed it to me yet I demanded a refund. She was extremely rude and told me to never contact her again, even though I was so nice to the seller and actually felt bad because I thought that she had no clue that it was a fake bag. I am never trusting Ebay.

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Texas
I am so glad you got this thing taken care of. I know it's very uncomfortable, it makes you angry and hurt to be in your position especially when you have paid alot of money for that. Now you can breath with relieve and buy your new bag from Fendi butique or high end dept store!! Post pics when you get it! Yay!!

sammygirl

Mar 14, 2006
Hi, your handbag is Authentic, it is just one of the first Spy's that came out. I had one purchased form Italy, and then took it to get authenticate to the Store. They new ones have a different look to the leather, they have more bubbles. I hope this helps!!

theITbag

O.G.
Feb 23, 2006
US
sammygirl said:
Hi, your handbag is Authentic, it is just one of the first Spy's that came out. I had one purchased form Italy, and then took it to get authenticate to the Store. They new ones have a different look to the leather, they have more bubbles. I hope this helps!!
Fendi does not authenticate.:Push: