FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

Anyone has this bag? It’s the FENDI runaway tote in transparent black .. thinking of buying it preloved of course .. is this a comfortable bag? Can it be worn for evening events? Does it look cheap? Pls help! I’m tempted but worried!

Attachments

• IMG_5958.jpeg
    IMG_5958.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5957.jpeg
    IMG_5957.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 10
Anyone has this bag? It’s the FENDI runaway tote in transparent black .. thinking of buying it preloved of course .. is this a comfortable bag? Can it be worn for evening events? Does it look cheap? Pls help! I’m tempted but worried!

I've seen it in real life a few times and like it, but definitely more of a daytime bag due to the transparent plastic being quite casual.

They use some transparent material on some defender, and I was very interested, but then I saw they all got milky/white after some time. It looks absolutely awful.
I talked to a lady who had one, and she said, she brought it in to Fendi, but they did not do anything about it.
I'm afraid they might probably use the same material here :/

Like these ones, they should be clear
s-l1gjhfghf600.jpgs-l160ddddd0.jpg

• Insightful
Reactions: Sunshine mama
They use some transparent material on some defender, and I was very interested, but then I saw they all got milky/white after some time. It looks absolutely awful.
I talked to a lady who had one, and she said, she brought it in to Fendi, but they did not do anything about it.
I'm afraid they might probably use the same material here :/

Like these ones, they should be clear
View attachment 6005599View attachment 6005600
That's awful! I was thinking about getting the clear version, but definitely will not!
Thank you for this info.

Reactions: Sferics