FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

Hi everyone. I have a new Fendi in my Collection, and she’s a special one!!!! I never in my life thought i would add a crocodile Peekaboo to my collection but here I am. I am shaking! I found this lovely Peekaboo mini in a Secondhand Boutique in Frankfurt, Germany. Including Original Recipe and Raincoat for an unreal price of 4900 euros!!! She was a real gem in my eyes and I had to take her home. Let me introduce you to mrs minty mini 🥹🫶🏼🙏🏼

IMG_2898.jpegIMG_2905.jpeg

Hi everyone. I have a new Fendi in my Collection, and she’s a special one!!!! I never in my life thought i would add a crocodile Peekaboo to my collection but here I am. I am shaking! I found this lovely Peekaboo mini in a Secondhand Boutique in Frankfurt, Germany. Including Original Recipe and Raincoat for an unreal price of 4900 euros!!! She was a real gem in my eyes and I had to take her home. Let me introduce you to mrs minty mini 🥹🫶🏼🙏🏼

View attachment 6011864View attachment 6011867
Congratulations! She’s beautiful! Plus, you got a great price. Wear her in good health.

• Love
Reactions: joleenzy

View attachment 6011864View attachment 6011867
Deal of the century :faint:

Paid nearly that much for my wallet let alone a bag 😐

• Thanks
Reactions: joleenzy
Hi everyone. Just got this beauty delivered😊 It’s my first Fendi. I couldn’t decide between the mini or regular size baguette for weeks. I’m more into small handbags, but sometimes I just need a little more space, but was also afraid the regular size was going to be too big for my frame. She’s here and she’s perfect! Not too big and not too small. I bought her in a like new condition, she still have the plastic on the buckle. The color is so lovely and she’s much softer and lighter than expected. I’m so happy with my choice!! IMG_7881.jpegIMG_7870.jpeg