FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

My main hobby is sewing, so I couldn't resist this piece from the men's collection with the pattern markings! If they had made women's rtw with this print like they did for the men's, I wouldn't have been able to resist... So it's probably for the best 😅

View attachment 5968185
What a super cool piece!!! I love unique items like this especially when it's like a sketch. My husband has a pair of Balmain shoes that are this type of sketch pattern

There have been 2 new additions since the last time I posted so I figured I will show you all my new „Fendi Wall“ 🙈
New to my collection is the Fendi First from the Fendace collab and the crystal small Baguette. One more to come next week so one spot is already reserved. 🥳

View attachment 5991414
Oh wow, what an amazing collection! Looking forward to your latest reveal - any hints?

• Love
Reactions: joleenzy
Got the Fendi Filo ballerinas in black. I've only worn them once but they seem so comfortable, also because of the thicker sole. It is my first pair of ballet flats ever😅 I love that one can take off that gold hardware ring, so they can be casual and elegant

Attachments

• IMG_4685.jpeg
    IMG_4685.jpeg
    168.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4686.jpeg
    IMG_4686.jpeg
    163.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4683.jpeg
    IMG_4683.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Njeph