FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

My lovely SA recommended this beautiful silver Karung Peekaboo petite but wasn't too sure at first because of the silver color, but I am glad I brought it home. It is stunning and surprisingly wearable. I've also added some pieces from Pokemon collab and I adore these two pieces. Dragonite BTW bag is my target/costco/walmart run bag and it is simply the best, especially in the rain. Thanks for letting me share. :love:

Attachments

• 20240126_103330.jpg
    20240126_103330.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 20240126_110016.jpg
    20240126_110016.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 90
I recently purchased this medium Peekaboo from Rebag. It has the RFID label inside along with the leather identification number. It has all the markings on the hardware. The thing is it doesn’t feel like leather to me. It’s really rough to the touch and feels like pleather. I have a mini that is lambskin and buttery soft. Am I missing something?

I recently purchased this medium Peekaboo from Rebag. It has the RFID label inside along with the leather identification number. It has all the markings on the hardware. The thing is it doesn’t feel like leather to me. It’s really rough to the touch and feels like pleather. I have a mini that is lambskin and buttery soft. Am I missing something?
I'm sorry, that is a really crappy situation to be in :[ Unfortunately, I personally cannot provide any help, but I'd reach out to some authenticators if you have any doubts. But in the end, it might be worth just returning if you have any doubts and aren't fully satisfied with the quality/bag. No authentication is perfect and there are definitely horror stories with these resellers that authenticate, whether it be Fashionphile, Vestiaire, Rebag or anything else.

Reactions: A bottle of Red
Not really new additions, but I am starting to transition my shoes rotation and realized forgot to share these two.
The slip on is really nice because I don't have to worry about laces. The flows are colors that my wife calls 'cotton candy.' I honestly love the flows. They are so durable. I usually wear out the outer side of the heels fast, but these hold up well. We wanted to get a matching set but they didn't have my wife's size at the time.

KakaoTalk_Photo_2024-01-27-23-16-49 001.jpegKakaoTalk_Photo_2024-01-27-23-16-53 002.jpeg

I'm sorry, that is a really crappy situation to be in :[ Unfortunately, I personally cannot provide any help, but I'd reach out to some authenticators if you have any doubts. But in the end, it might be worth just returning if you have any doubts and aren't fully satisfied with the quality/bag. No authentication is perfect and there are definitely horror stories with these resellers that authenticate, whether it be Fashionphile, Vestiaire, Rebag or anything else.
Thanks!

Got some loafers in yesterday along with some nice gifts from my SA!
I fell in love with the loafers when I saw them online, so I contacted my SA and she said she had them in stock! She thoroughly QC'd for any defects, sent me videos and I purchased them. (Yes, the paper wrapper is still on there because I have this thing about not removing those wrappings or clear plastic protectors until the first day I actually wear them).
Loafer.jpeg
She is really the best. Unfortunately, she's as far away from me as she can be while being in the same country (plus weather has been crazy past week or so), so things take a while to get to me, so the gift didn't arrive in time for LNY, but it is still very nice. Plus, it has my second favorite pokemon on it, dragonite for this year.

1.jpeg2.jpeg3.jpeg4.jpeg5.jpegnotebook.jpeg

It's my understanding that the selleria bags are made from pebbled calfskin leather. You can do some research online regarding this. If you don't like the feel/appearance then maybe you can return it.l

I love this Soft Trunk Baguette from my hubby! It's such a functional, easy grab and go bag with a style. Added bonus is if I ever get tired of the bag, I could gift to my son. Thanks for letting me share. :heart:
This soft trunk style fits so much and works either casually or more formally. I have the soft trunk in black shadow and it fits so much stuff and I'm looking forward to carrying this once weather lets up a bit as for me, it doesn't work well with Moncler puffer jackets I wear for the cold weather.

• Love
Reactions: geenebeene
My lovely SA recommended this beautiful silver Karung Peekaboo petite but wasn't too sure at first because of the silver color, but I am glad I brought it home. It is stunning and surprisingly wearable. I've also added some pieces from Pokemon collab and I adore these two pieces. Dragonite BTW bag is my target/costco/walmart run bag and it is simply the best, especially in the rain. Thanks for letting me share. :love:
I've been drooling over this silver peekaboo online, and wondering how much it fits and is it sort of useable for every day or more special occasion?
It looks absolutely gorgeous!

• Love
Reactions: geenebeene