FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

EDIT: I have moved my old purchases to the fellas thread XD

On our way down to NY, we always stop by Woodbury Outlet as the Fendi outlet there is amazing (shoutout to Colette, if you do end up going tell them Chris and Sally sent you), and last week, I got this cool sweater for a fraction of retail price. The top part above the FF strip is shearling and it is really comfy and I'm excited to wear this out.
View attachment 5922522
I've been pretty happy with Fendi in both SA interactions at many different locations and their products. Their SAs always seem so much happier and relaxed compared to their counterparts in LV (who always seem like they're in a rush to sell, sell, sell) or Hermres (SAs here have seemed like they feel superior and judgey). And both my wife and I love that Fendi isn't everywhere like Chanel or LV (yet, and probably never will be).

I now have my eyes set on their Fendi x Pokemon hoodie, but I have yet to actually pull the trigger due to it being a Pokemon thing and my age being 3x, my wife isn't too thrilled about it :lol:
on the pokemon hoodie -- idk, i feel like that's the age range that would best enjoy it though!

Reactions: averagejoe
Just got my Fendi x Pokemon stuff! (posted to both Fendi x Pokemon and newest item threads)
The packaging is superb and like the little touch with the Dragonite thing on the bag and it's on the tags too!

View attachment 5924940View attachment 5924941View attachment 5924942View attachment 5924943View attachment 5924944
Wow this collab is adorable. The yellow goes perfectly with the brown FF logo pattern. Love your sweater and the pocket organiser! The po is so cute. I think this is super limited as it wasn’t available in all countries and especially not mind. Would you have the product code for the po please. Thanks so much. Ps. The packaging is fantastic too. The cherry on top

Last edited:
Wow this collab is adorable. The yellow goes perfectly with the brown FF logo pattern. Love your sweater and the pocket organiser! The po is so cute. I think this is super limited as it wasn’t available in all countries and especially not mind. Would you have the product code for the po please. Thanks so much. Ps. The packaging is fantastic too. The cherry on top
Thanks! The sweater is one of those fits that is a bit longer, so it's nice too.
I'm not 100% sure what the product code is, but maybe it's here on the product page? Card holder - FENDI x FRGMT x POKÉMON brown FF fabric card holder | Fendi
If not, let me know what it is and I can try to find it on the tag or something.

Reactions: Bumbles
Thanks! The sweater is one of those fits that is a bit longer, so it's nice too.
I'm not 100% sure what the product code is, but maybe it's here on the product page? Card holder - FENDI x FRGMT x POKÉMON brown FF fabric card holder | Fendi
If not, let me know what it is and I can try to find it on the tag or something.
Thanks for sharing. I called CS but the collection is sold out :sad: I didn’t know that it was launching and didn’t preorder. Guess I will have to admire yours from afar.