FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

I've been drooling over this silver peekaboo online, and wondering how much it fits and is it sort of useable for every day or more special occasion?
It looks absolutely gorgeous!
Thank you! :heart:
Imo, petite peekaboo in general doesn't hold much. It really depends on how much you carry on a daily basis. I've attached some photos for you. This is what I usually carry in all my bags, only the essentials. The side with my cardholder, I tend to close and lock it whereas the opposite side, I just leave it open. I should mention that I have Samsung flip phone. So if I want to store my phone in my bag, I put it with my cardholder but leave it open. If you carry only the essentials, I think daily usage is very doable. It really is a beautiful bag and I highly recommend to anyone looking for silver bag. :love:

Attachments

• 20240224_152952.jpg
    20240224_152952.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 20240224_153135.jpg
    20240224_153135.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 70
Thank you! :heart:
Imo, petite peekaboo in general doesn't hold much. It really depends on how much you carry on a daily basis. I've attached some photos for you. This is what I usually carry in all my bags, only the essentials. The side with my cardholder, I tend to close and lock it whereas the opposite side, I just leave it open. I should mention that I have Samsung flip phone. So if I want to store my phone in my bag, I put it with my cardholder but leave it open. If you carry only the essentials, I think daily usage is very doable. It really is a beautiful bag and I highly recommend to anyone looking for silver bag. :love:
Thank you so much for the pictures! I have an iPhone 14 , hopefully that would fit
I'm even more tempted now

• Love
Reactions: geenebeene
My first Fendi - Nano Fendigraphy with FF shoulder strap. I love how this bag can be carried different ways. I'll prob get a gold metal chain strap for it too. Loving it! :love:
View attachment 5719117
View attachment 5719119
Added the new "mini" size fendigraphy in dove grey to my collection. Much bigger than the nano and has been a good daily grab and go crossbody bag. I usually wear it unclasped (or un-dumpling'd as I like to say). LOL.1000034145.jpg