Feeling the COLD of a B-BAG Purse Ban??? Come on in and support is at hand...

Ya, I noticed I tend to buy more bags when I'm on a purse ban than when I'm not on one! :roflmfao: Just last week, I bought a LV bag. :Push: Well, at least it's alot cheaper than a bbag. :P

Running and going to the gym is definitely a much healthier hobby than what we have here. Speaking of that, I really should start taking up on exercising again. For the past X years, my idea of "exercising" has been walking to my car and stepping on the gas pedal. So unhealthy of me... :rolleyes: Good job on the new exercising outfits!! :love:

Oh that's great news, I do have to change my signature, this ban is getting longer and longer. I even have to sell a bag or two...try to make it mostly non b-bag stuff but if they have to go...:sad: ... they have to go.
I still would like to get an anthracite and chocolate day sometime later this year and maybe a lightcolored paddy (sorry for straying):P .

W'll see right now I'm limiting my tpf and ebay time to be able to withstand temptation.

I've even taken serious fitness and running up again (4 to 6 times a week) this keeps my mind busy the dark side I had to renew my sportswear and ended up with 2 new pair of shoes and 7 new outfits...one for each day...;)

hey catcat
you and me both GIRL!!! I've just joint a gym!!! Geez, I'm not too sure if I'm loving it, but I'm sure I will! I've gotta get into shape before August - if I don't I'm going to looking like Cartman for my friends Wedding!
At the moment, I'm SO tempted to buy a couple of bags - it's like I'm dying! Its like I'm eating, sleeping, breathing Balenciaga Bags... AND its like I'm thinking of ways to come up with money 24/7 so I can buy bags!!! I'm completely lost the plot - almost!!! I think this week I'll try and pay for my plane tickets and then we'll see what happens... I really should be buying a new wallet... OH I JUST WANT A B-BAG!!!!

(LOL @ "look like Cartman")
I find it does snowball...when I broke my ban for the '04 Black City I felt sooo guilty but vowed it wouldn't happen again. Before I fell off the wagon, I was actually doing okay and had gotten over the worst of the withdrawal. Now the floodgates have opened and I see myself looking at Ebay, stores, everywhere for bags. ARGH!
I am vowing to stick with it until May 1st this time...my original goal...come on girls, you can do it too!

Oh that's great news, I do have to change my signature, this ban is getting longer and longer. I even have to sell a bag or two...try to make it mostly non b-bag stuff but if they have to go...:sad: ... they have to go.
I still would like to get an anthracite and chocolate day sometime later this year and maybe a lightcolored paddy (sorry for straying):P .

W'll see right now I'm limiting my tpf and ebay time to be able to withstand temptation.

I've even taken serious fitness and running up again (4 to 6 times a week) this keeps my mind busy the dark side I had to renew my sportswear and ended up with 2 new pair of shoes and 7 new outfits...one for each day...;)

Oh girls this was just two weeks ago...:sad: I still stick with my fitness program but what the Ban is concerned just look at my signature...:shame:!

I just couldn't wait so the ivory paddy will hopefully be here early april and I do have a choco paddy on the way...now to my excuse I did sell some stuff:s .
...Hubby was away on business so I spend way more time on TPF and just couldn't resist temptation... but as the song goes "I'ts nobodys fault but mine..."
Now I try to go with the sell one buy one motto ... But temptation is very strong!

:confused1: anyone still on a BAN?

I feel so lonely on this BAN... since being on this BAN - I've grown to like the GH and I just love love love the colours of this current season!!!

I wish August would roll around NOW

:confused1: anyone still on a BAN?

I feel so lonely on this BAN... since being on this BAN - I've grown to like the GH and I just love love love the colours of this current season!!!

I wish August would roll around NOW
My ban ended and I got my Aqua work...but I suppose I should probably initiate another ban now. Although I really want to try a Twiggy and I really like French Blue...so I'm not sure how successful this will be! Maybe just one more..?

When did you B-Bag Ban start?
yesterday, when my 2nd calcaire day showed up in the post.

How long is your B-Bag Ban for?
Probably until the end of the year.

Do u think you'll break the Ban?
If I find a well-paying job that would permit me to do so, then I'd probably break the ban for something in Jaune - preferably a City or Day - but we'll see about that.

When I was at college in London, I took out an $80k private loan to pay the international tuition (I'm American) and living expenses...I am now suffering the wrath with $800 monthly payments. I moved to Germany a month ago and gave up my job, and I can't justify buying bbags at this point in time...maybe at the end of the year I'll make it work... :Push::Push:

A few weeks ago..... im dying already!!!

Until f/w violet or yellow comes out!!!

mmm yes..... I am trying so hard but i keep finding things i want/ need! lol
Although saying that i resisted an ebay purchase yesterday... just about and then it was sold so now im feeling crappy!

I might sell off some of mine to buy others and that technically wouldnt be breaking my ban it would be exchanging..... i just cant add!

When my hubby found out what Bbags are and how much they actually cost. I was BUSTED BIG TIME!

Until my next tax return

No. My marriage depends on it.

I am having serious trouble deciding which 2 I will keep from my collection. I can't stand the thought of letting my Marine Twiggy or VG Work go :sad: I thought they could pay a little visit to this thread...I had to reduce the sizes of the pics sorry...

Attachments

• VG&M 003.jpg
    VG&M 003.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 35
  • VG&M 012.jpg
    VG&M 012.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 35
When did you B-Bag Ban start? Two weeks ago when I purchased my 4th bag this year. I have been buying a new bag every month.

How long is your B-Bag Ban for? Fall 07. I'd love to get a violet city.

Do u think you'll break the Ban? I might, but I really hope not. I am in the process of buying my first house so I have to remember that is way more important and will be much more satisfying.

:sweatdrop:

When did you B-Bag Ban start? It started this yr Jan and i broke the ban recently......:sad:

How long is your B-Bag Ban for? hahahaha...hard to say, i thought it can last for 2-3 mths, after seeing something i like, i jus can't resist and the ban is never ending....sigh
Do u think you'll break the Ban? I hope so which i tried...i did break my ban for 6 mths to a yr...but not sure if i can break that record again.....:smile:

When did you B-Bag Ban start? After my grey box arrived.
How long is your B-Bag Ban for? Until I can find something in violet, on sale, or a holy grail. Then nothing till after October.
Do u think you'll break the Ban? I hope not. SO won't be too happy if I do, and I want him to be happy.