Feeling the COLD of a B-BAG Purse Ban??? Come on in and support is at hand...

DID YOU HAVE TO SAY COBALT?!?!?:crybaby:
I'm dying over here...on a serious lockdown until May 1st. I am not having an easy time of it.
B-bag ban girls- please stay on the wagon- for me! So I'm not alone! This is really hard:sad:

YEAH i'm jumping off the wagon... gonna get a COBALT... have no idea when but soon i hope... i think... :shame: but i'll jump straight back on!!!

stylefly - ain't the colour beautiful? so dreamy and YUMMY!!!:graucho:

i haven't bought a bbag in 2 months!!! i'm dying to see cobalt and periwinkle in person before i decide. i'm only getting one! and it will be a work size. after that, i'm jumping back on the wagon.

I'm with you, Fayden, if only in spirit :crybaby: I've been really into getting a Work, and can't wait to see the collection colors (especially now that we know there is nothing interesting in the fall collection :crybaby: :crybaby: ) - Periwinkle and Anthracite are the ones I want to see :graucho: Though the brightness of Cobalt is appealing too... Guess I shouldn't take it so seriously - I'm probably only window-shopping, after all...

I'm on a bbag ban until March so only 3 more wks to go until I can call BalNY and tell my dear Joseph to send me a black City to me!! :devil::devil::devil:

But I also want a cobalt City too... :crybaby: But I told myself I'll only cap it at 4 bbags during my lifetime. Looks like it's going to be 5 by the end of this year. :sad: It's ok... I'll try to sell some of my other bags then. :jammin:

When did you B-Bag Ban start? It starts after my Black City from Erica arrives. :drool:

How long is your B-Bag Ban for? Until my CC is paid off, or until I'm off Anthracite City waitlist...hehehehe...

Do u think you'll break the Ban? Yeah, I think so...but I'm doing my level best not to.

I'm on a bbag ban until March so only 3 more wks to go until I can call BalNY and tell my dear Joseph to send me a black City to me!! :devil::devil:

But I also want a cobalt City too... :crybaby: But I told myself I'll only cap it at 4 bbags during my lifetime. Looks like it's going to be 5 by the end of this year. :sad: It's ok... I'll try to sell some of my other bags then. :jammin:

Oh that's great news, I do have to change my signature, this ban is getting longer and longer. I even have to sell a bag or two...try to make it mostly non b-bag stuff but if they have to go...:sad: ... they have to go.
I still would like to get an anthracite and chocolate day sometime later this year and maybe a lightcolored paddy (sorry for straying):P .

W'll see right now I'm limiting my tpf and ebay time to be able to withstand temptation.

I've even taken serious fitness and running up again (4 to 6 times a week) this keeps my mind busy the dark side I had to renew my sportswear and ended up with 2 new pair of shoes and 7 new outfits...one for each day...;)

This is the first time I've visited this thread... although I really should!!! I've decided that putting myself on a ban is just impossible. In the past year I've only bought bags, bags,bags and the occasional pair of shoes or clothes... When I first joined the PF I had this rule: one bbag per season, which sounded reasonable to me.
this is my balenciaga buying pattern:
january 05-black twiggy, turquoise coin purse
october 05-navy first
april 06- had already joined PF, lilac city
july 06-lilac booblie
october 06- turquoise 04 first
november 06- blue india purse
december 06- cafe (<--i think) aulmoniere, black mini bowling
february 07- rouge vif purse

and I plan to buy a black city and something in vert gazon as soon as I can. Also can't wait for bleu glacier.

My point is... I can't go on a ban because I know I'll break it....
However, I am on an everything else ban... :shame: Have been craving some LV and Hermes, but guess who'll win in the end??? hihihi

This is the first time I've visited this thread... although I really should!!! I've decided that putting myself on a ban is just impossible. In the past year I've only bought bags, bags,bags and the occasional pair of shoes or clothes... When I first joined the PF I had this rule: one bbag per season, which sounded reasonable to me.
this is my balenciaga buying pattern:
january 05-black twiggy, turquoise coin purse
october 05-navy first
april 06- had already joined PF, lilac city
july 06-lilac booblie
october 06- turquoise 04 first
november 06- blue india purse
december 06- cafe (<--i think) aulmoniere, black mini bowling
february 07- rouge vif purse

and I plan to buy a black city and something in vert gazon as soon as I can. Also can't wait for bleu glacier.

My point is... I can't go on a ban because I know I'll break it....
However, I am on an everything else ban... :shame: Have been craving some LV and Hermes, but guess who'll win in the end??? hihihi

Do you have a picture of your BI purse that you could post? I would love to see one. If you don't want to post it here on the ban thread, maybe you could start a new thread or PM me.

^^
lol.. catcat! well I guess two new shoes and 7 outfits are still cheaper than a bbag right?

I do think concentrating on fitness is a great idea to take your mind off bbags! I'm planning to do the same soon too. Well - if only because my racing season is about to begin and I've slacked off HUGE since the season ended and I have to get back into tip top shape again!

One month and one week down - 47 more weeks to go! I have to admit that I've been VERY tempted to fall off the wagon. Not only for bbags.. but other purses too... ESPECIALLY with the Chanel price increase. But after a very TOUGH month in January and surviving that without any purse purchases, I'm hoping the rest of this purse ban will go a little easier.

um.. confessions tho - that I've been making the purse ban a bit easier by purchasing a LV scarf and a Chanel wallet in January. In my defense though, the bags and accessories I've sold have been more than those two items.. so really I have still downsized my collection!

Ok - I feel the need for this thread again! :sweatdrop:

Since January, I have actually downsized my bbag collection to two... I only had 4.. but that's like half my collection gone! I had some unexpected life expenses (aka boring usage of money but definitely needed) like dental expenses. I'm missing my ink city and 04 marron first a LOT but I have to keep reminding myself that it's for the better of my body/health!

Anyhoo - I've been finding myself contemplating what to purchase next and I'm worried that after awhile I'll find the need to purchase sooner rather than later.. so I'm just using this thread to let out my thoughts so hopefully I can continue on in my ban!

7 weeks down - 45 more weeks to go! hrm.. if I manage to be good and not get anything else including accessories for the rest of this month and March - perhaps I can treat myself to a little something in April when I go to NYC.. a coin purse maybe?

So far my 2007 purse ban has been going well and I've sold a few things too so I've actually downsized my collection! Although I must admit that I'm looking to upsize it come 2008! :shame:

Thanks for the support gals!

Hey jadecee
Sorry to hear that you've downsized your B-Bag collection... The temptation is just so strong to just BUY BUY BUY :graucho: But just hang in there :wlae: We'll help ya out... I know how it feels, no more B-Bags until August, fingerscrossed I can hold out! Its like being a B-Bag AA... I wonder if LiLo would come and be s guest speaker for us??? hehehe

*hugs*

^^
heehee.. I have a funny feeling LiLo would be a bad influence... I think I'd have waaaay too much fun in her closet trying on her bbags like her matelasse!

Thanks Helen! I'm hoping I can last on my ban because I'd love to stay strong through the whole thing and then treat myself to an impossible to find bag at the end of it.. well - I'd probably end up being on the ban for even longer than 2007 by the time I find a black first with silver or pewter hardware in good condition when I start looking in 2008!