Feeling the COLD of a B-BAG Purse Ban??? Come on in and support is at hand...

I'm proud that I haven't broken my ban yet! It's been about 3 months since the self-imposed ban began! :smile: BUT, I do tempt fate and visit NM SF frequently to check out the new stock. I tried on an amaaaaazing vert d'eau City about 2 weeks ago and almost passed out from joy. It was stunning. Like a bright spearminty green. DH was with me and there was absolutely NO way I was going to take that beauty home with me. He was rolling his eyes and shooting nasty looks at me the whole time! While I was there, I saw the Giant bags for the first time. UGH. At least I won't have to worry about those ones tempting me!!!

Ladies I was wondering how you do it:confused1: . As you know I'm on a purseban. After an expensive vaccation and the feeling of guilt because of so much selfindulgence I just needed to spoil my loved ones over christmas.
So now my ban is until march....
While I was away I did fine, last week my girls were still on vaccation so I did stay pretty much away from the computer, so again I did ok :sweatdrop: .

But today life will go back to normal which meens I'll have more time to myself (I'm a SAHM) and I can come back and hang around here more.

But it's just so tempting the more I'm here the more bags I want...RIGHT NOW:drool: !!!

I know there is our pursbanners thread but I more than knowing who is on it I would love to get your tips and triks on how to avoid to give into temptaion and stay positive:P

you're only on purse ban until March :nuts: . I should be on it FOREVER :wtf: . But I cannt... I keep repeating this mantra... i think i can, i think i can, i think i can.. But it's not working, everytime I see my B bags i come directly to the computer.. and to this forum :shame:

This is an understatement...BBAGS ARE SO ADDICTING, its like cocaine!! One bbag is never enough. My addiction is beyond explanation already!!

Just bought a black b bag the other day and am thinking about another City, I am so pathetic:crybaby:.

But I am trying my hardest to control my urges now.

I think another Bordeaux City and my b bag obsession will be over and done with.

anyone got any confessions??? hehehee! ;)

Nothing to confess here just really depressed...;)
I enjoy the bags I have but with this whole cristmas thing I have to rethink my pursbanlengh, it was supposed to end in february but it has become march and I think it might end up april. Hubby is watching me :s !
Apart from not buying I even have to let go of one of my "babies" :cursing:
Grrrrrrr.
I shouldn't complain I've had a great vaccation was able to be generous with me loved ones. Have three beautiful and healthy kids a caring hubby, so what else can you want???

A FRENCH BLUE CITY, A DOLMA DAY and not having to sell any of my bags....:shame: :P

Nothing to confess here just really depressed...;)
I enjoy the bags I have but with this whole cristmas thing I have to rethink my pursbanlengh, it was supposed to end in february but it has become march and I think it might end up april. Hubby is watching me :s !
Apart from not buying I even have to let go of one of my "babies" :cursing:
Grrrrrrr.
I shouldn't complain I've had a great vaccation was able to be generous with me loved ones. Have three beautiful and healthy kids a caring hubby, so what else can you want???

A FRENCH BLUE CITY, A DOLMA DAY and not having to sell any of my bags....:shame: :P
Hi Cat! I haven't put myself on a purse ban per se, but I know I shouldn't buy anymore for awhile cuz I have bought 5 since August! When I get thinking I want, I need, I want, I just pull out the beautiful ones I have and fondle them, stare at them, condition them if needed, and I feel fortified and strong! The colors for spring haven't knocked my feet off however (oh the CAFE!!:P ),fall will coming out later, and I know there will be a color that I will be glad I waited for! Hang in there, keep loving your little ones and enjoy life (and your beautiful bags)!

anyone got any confessions??? hehehee! ;)
okay, i confess, i hit BIN on sagranch's '07 cafe day up on e-bay :noggin:...i didn't even know it was hers 'till the next day (lol!!!)...and this was after i'd been soooooooooooo good & sold all my other hobos :angel:...please have mercy on me b-bag banners, i'm back on the wagon again...one little slip up won't kill me, right?!?! :shrugs:

okay, i confess, i hit BIN on sagranch's '07 cafe day up on e-bay :noggin:...i didn't even know it was hers 'till the next day (lol!!!)...and this was after i'd been soooooooooooo good & sold all my other hobos :angel:...please have mercy on me b-bag banners, i'm back on the wagon again...one little slip up won't kill me, right?!?! :shrugs:

she sold her Cafe Day already ??? how come? just curious ...

Okay...I'm here now (you can see my thread on my big credit card statement surprise!). I had planned to buy both a cafe twiggy and an Anthracity (my new word!) but am going to let the twiggy go...I'm in a little financial trouble right now and that's not going to help.

But I'm going to let myself have the Anthracity...giving up HALF of what I had planned to buy is a good compromise.

how are you girls going on your BANS?

me??? I'm going alright - almost dying but I'll be ok... I think!!!! ;) Just gonna hold out until the cobalt arrives! :wlae:

Fill me in with your stories and your ALMOST caving stories... :smile:

DID YOU HAVE TO SAY COBALT?!?!?:crybaby:
I'm dying over here...on a serious lockdown until May 1st. I am not having an easy time of it.
B-bag ban girls- please stay on the wagon- for me! So I'm not alone! This is really hard:sad: