Feeling the COLD of a B-BAG Purse Ban??? Come on in and support is at hand...

:smash: :dots: I just really don't know what to say... but I do know I want to scream "I WANT A B-Bag!"

How are you guys doing on your Ban?

I hear ya Helen! Stay strong for your trips this year!

I've been having an especially hard time with this BN LE Magenta City news... :sweatdrop: So far I've resisted the urge to call BalNY up. Oh and I also had to resist a caramel FBF! :Push:

I know this is a Bal thread.. but I must confess in my ban from Balenciaga before I'm just busted.. that the way I've kept my bbag ban is by buying Chanels...) :rolleyes: Yes.. plural and not singular...

Count me in! This is great! Just like alchoholics have their own support groups, we now have one, too! Yay!

When did your Bbag Ban start?: Well, technically not yet.....when my 2 new bags arrive.

How long is the Ban for?: for a year.

Do you think you'll break the Ban?: Hopefull not. I have to stay stong this time....my relationship is at stake:sweatdrop: Besides, my DH wants to go on a vacation in July/August somewhere. I've gone without buying Bbag for over a year before, so I should be able to.......just stay clear of ebay, I suppose.

I hear ya Helen! Stay strong for your trips this year!

I've been having an especially hard time with this BN LE Magenta City news... :sweatdrop: So far I've resisted the urge to call BalNY up. Oh and I also had to resist a caramel FBF! :Push:

I know this is a Bal thread.. but I must confess in my ban from Balenciaga before I'm just busted.. that the way I've kept my bbag ban is by buying Chanels...) :rolleyes: Yes.. plural and not singular...

:roflmfao: hmmm, maybe i should just buy OTHER bags... hehehehehe :graucho:

Oh that magenta LE is like killing me!!! :cursing:

When did you Bag Ban start? in March 2007

How long is your Bag Ban for? 'Til the new season, but I broke that a few times. I've unloaded a couple of big ones, however, and am back on the wagon 'til the FW 07 pre-collection comes out.

Do u think you'll break the Ban? It depends. I've yet to see what's coming in the new season. Don't have a HG, as such, but I'm hankering for a 07 PT -- don't know in which color, yet, but I'm hoping to get one before the end of the year...

HELP! I need HELP!

I've put myself on a ban. I'm too broke from prior b bag sprees and have to get my cc's paid off. But it's so hard.

I almost fell off the ban when I called Kim to order a Violet in Mini Bowling. Thank god they're not getting any in! Then I decided that Violet is probably too light -- what I really want is an Eggplant Mini B, so I'm going to have to wait to see if that comes out in subesquent seasons.

Then I thought I've REALLY wanted a black bag with pewter hardware -- so an 04. Since I want it for a night bag, I think a First is right, but there's a gorgeous City on eBay now.

I feel like I'm weakening at every turn!!! Someone please tell me not to buy that bag!

Every time i put myself on a purse ban another bag comes along that i want. :nuts: Some times i think i really have a sickness for Bbags.:wacko: I keep selling and buying. Why can't i just stay with one or two and actually use them.:shrugs: I use to be just happy carrying my Coach bags few years ago and i didn't think i needed to have so many bags in my collection. One or two did the work for me. Now with all these choices and colors i really think i need help.:cursing: Some times i think every one in this forum might think i am a liar since i have changed my mind so many times and bought so many different colors but i am glad i am not the only one and that makes me feel better.:yahoo: I broke my ban when i saw the Pale Pink Day last week on MP and now with new Fall colors coming out soon i have no idea what is going to happen.:sweatdrop: At least i haven't gone to Tyson's NM to check out the Bbags lately but ebay and MP are killing me. I can't wait to see what is going to happen on May 16th in NY. :nuts:

Guilty,guilty,completly and definitly...I've received my Day last week,I just order a Rouge theatre Work,I can't stop...I feel like being fanatic,when I want a bag,I can't stop thinking of,it's difficult to sleep,all colors around remind me my obsession.Where is the limit between passion,colection and obsession?

Girlie now you are in deep trouble like me. :Push: MP makes you even broker.:nuts:

Today I'm feeling stronger! The seller on the 04 City may or may not send me photos of the bales, so if he/she doesn't it will make it easy for me to pass. Weird though -- there was a bidder yesterday, but the bid has disappeared. Hmmmm.

And I just made a pack of cash this week, so I'll pay off a chunck of credit card and feel better. I might make a deal with myself -- I have two cards that have high balances. If I pay off ONE, I can buy a bag. Then I can buy another bag when I pay off the other. I think that's very fair! I'm going to Cambodia and Laos next month, and I don't NEED another bag between now and then.

Can't wait to see MP!

When did you B-Bag Ban start? it will start after the my cafe GH arrive :yahoo:

How long is your B-Bag Ban for? probably untill the A/W 07 bbags come out, violet and jaunne is calling me name :yes:

Do u think you'll break the Ban? no, only if i sell my LV to fund for a new bbag lol..

Ok, I'm in desperate need of support!!:wtf:
A lovely PFer just listed one of my dream Bal Purses on MP and I am on a ban until August/September cuz I just bought a RV Money and a Cornflower Shoulder and am going on vacation with my SO! :sad:And I don't think this opportunity will come up again in a looong time cuz the Purse style is discontinued!:crybaby: