Favorite white tanks!

I know many have said Gap, but the GapBody seamless tanks are seriously amazing. I wear these practically under everything! They are a bit thinner, so the white is probably not good for just wearing on their own. They come in spaghetti straps and wider "straps".

My favorites that I own--
Old Navy; very soft and the lace on the top is very pretty. I wear it under a lot of things.
abercrombie; soft as all abercrombie things are, perfect length that the lace peeks underneath other tops
Aeropostale; very comfortable but a bit too long

All mine were cheap! Aero one was $4!! Old Navy around $12? and the abercrombie tank was $25 I think

I would go with something cheap since white wifebeaters tend to get stained after 1-2 seasons. I got mine at a Gap outlet for $3. If you don't care and just want something good, the other choices mentioned (James Perse, C&C, splendid, etc) are good, I definitely get those for other colours and tees.

Anyone have issues with their tanks/tshirts stretching? Even after washing it doesn't go back to its original size.. I'm wondering if I should just buy a size smaller than usual so even if they stretch, it's okay. Could anyone recommend brands that don't change shape after wearing?