Favorite white tanks!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. yep.

2. mimi and coco (I think that's the name) are pretty good as well, as are splendid and Banana.

3. My fave is Vince but I am also addicted to
    J.Crew
    Splendid
    C&C
    Generra
    James Perse
    GAP

4. James Perse
    Intimissimi has fabulous tanks too that are incredibly comfortable, but aren't expensive at all. They are really well made too.

5. OLD NAVY! I always needed tanks, and I found that the prices were reasonable and the quality as well. You get what you pay for, but they come in so many colors! Mine lasted me quite a while, as a matter of fact, I'm wearing one right now! I think it's like... 2 for $15

I used to buy from Target, but realized the quality wasn't great, and often times the fabric wasn't cut correctly, so after a wash, the garment would twist. Sometimes, even before a wash, I could look at the neckline and see that it was crooked! So I definitely don't recommend mossimo.

6. Gap and J crew for me!

7. JCrew

8. Im am going to suggest Shelly Segal. I love them because they are LONG. So you can kind of scrunch them up at the waist, or wear them long and that looks great with a shorter sweater, scarf and leather jacket...

9. I like James Perse, Vince, C&C and Primp tanks...so comfy and long enough to layer. Great quality too.

10. h&m
    mossimo

11. J Crew

12. My total fav are my Gap ones...they are actually in the lingerie area...but they are close fitting and do not stretch out. Low in the front, not too thick on the strap, and soft. LOVE them!

13. All my tanks are from Old Navy or Wet Seal. I really like the Old Navy ones.

14. J. Crew

15. Susana Monaco. Hands down! Her supplex styles never pill/stretch out and they travel really well.