Fashionphile is selling this FAKE I returned!!

Omg
I am really worried.
I just ordered Mikimoto stud earrings AAA 9mm Akita from them.
There is supposed to be an original box included but no mention of certificate.
I trusted them but now so worried that they could be fake.

When in doubt, return! No item is worth the headache and stress.
IMO, that suggestion is sure jumping the gun!

It sounds like @wisconsin hasn't received the earrings yet and since a "certificate" doesn't prove anything, why not wait till they arrive and have them authenticated?

For authentic items, boxes and paperwork get lost so the lack of those props doesn't mean an item isn't authentic. And the corollary, since boxes, receipts, paperwork can be faked (or genuine props can be included with fakes), the existence of those items doesn't make fakes authentic.

It's the details of the earrings that will determine authenticity and if there's no one here on TPF who can judge them, if Wisconsin isn't sure, she can pay about $7.50 to have them professionally authenticated.

But to question them at this point is unnecessary.

It sounds like @wisconsin hasn't received the earrings yet and since a "certificate" doesn't prove anything, why not wait till they arrive and have them authenticated?

For authentic items, boxes and paperwork get lost so the lack of those props doesn't mean an item isn't authentic. And the corollary, since boxes, receipts, paperwork can be faked (or genuine props can be included with fakes), the existence of those items doesn't make fakes authentic.

It's the details of the earrings that will determine authenticity and if there's no one here on TPF who can judge them, if Wisconsin isn't sure, she can pay about $7.50 to have them professionally authenticated.

Thanks so much
Where can I get them authenticated.
7.50 is cheap!!
They should arrive tomorrow.

Omg
I am really worried.
I just ordered Mikimoto stud earrings AAA 9mm Akita from them.
There is supposed to be an original box included but no mention of certificate.
I trusted them but now so worried that they could be fake.

I bought a Chloe Marcie from them in February. It also did not indicate that it had an authentication card, but when I received the bag the authentication card was in the dust bag. My Marcie was real (not just based on the card, those can obviously be faked lol) and I kept it. It could be the same with your earrings as well, but ultimately I agree with other posters and would say get the earings authenticated if you're unsure.

Reactions: wisconsin
I always videotaped myself boxing up the bag at UPS when returning it. I also videotape opening up the box when I receive it.

They have made several mistakes in sizing, but I have sent back the bags except once, because they refused to ever give any kind of discount even if the bag is described incorrectly or has damage. I have ordered 58 bags from them per an email I got from them recently, but I think I have returned 10 or 12. I asked them if my returns were getting excessive and they added up the dollar amount I had spent and said no ha ha ha. Thankfully I am on a bag ban now, because hearing that they wanted to charge a $1500 fee for a missing key is scary!

Yes after a week and half of constant follow up requests, they gave me two options to either return the bag to me (when I paid full price of almost $5k and there’s no lock now) or partial refund of $3500 (buy out offer). I did file a chargeback for the first time in my life because this situation is ridiculous.

I highly suggest you guys to videotape the boxing process so fp cannot say anything later on if an accessory is missing. I feel like there was some shady employee that did this because I return a lot at fp. Lol

Reactions: jbags07
By the way,
I sent the Earrings to Mikimoto.
They were authentic Mikimoto earrings but were advertised as AAA. Mikimoto evaluated them to be A plus only. I paid more for them then I would have paid if I bought the A+ in the store so I did return them and tell them that. Fashionphile put the earrings back up on the site and sold them again without changing the description

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 1.54.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 1.54.46 PM.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 540
I purchased this bag from Fashionphile but to my great disappointment discovered it was fake. I sent detailed photos, complained, and returned it and now they have relisted it! At an even higher price!!
More detailed photos to come
View attachment 4296606

There is actually companies out there who buy and replicate designer bags and with great detail . Even when you buy from companies like Nordstrom or department store you can get a fake and I’ll tell you how. People buy actual bags and return replicas because return departments are not trained to spot out real bag from these great fakes.

Fashion file has been praised by all these youtubers and bloggers but very risky to buy a bag from them especially most people are not trained to spot out a fake . Plus I think most who praised the company is endorsed by them.

Looks like fashionfile just trying to unload a fake to someone who would not be able to spot it out and that just makes me think they’re not very ethically moral company .

Beware guys. Now if you return a lot, you’ll be on the high return list for fashionphile and they’ll charge you 10% restocking fee without any notification in advance.

Why advertise 30 day free returns then?? They partially refunded me and charged me over $400 when I returned the bag the day after I received it.

Freaking ridiculous. I’ve sold over 15 bags to FP and I know how much profit they have made by selling the bags I sold to them.. I am officially done with FP. After years of doing business with them, they discreetly charge 10% return restocking fee now. Because of what? Their loss on fedex/ups postage?

Beware guys. Now if you return a lot, you’ll be on the high return list for fashionphile and they’ll charge you 10% restocking fee without any notification in advance.

Why advertise 30 day free returns then?? They partially refunded me and charged me over $400 when I returned the bag the day after I received it.

Freaking ridiculous. I’ve sold over 15 bags to FP and I know how much profit they have made by selling the bags I sold to them.. I am officially done with FP. After years of doing business with them, they discreetly charge 10% return restocking fee now. Because of what? Their loss on fedex/ups postage?

I will report them to better business bureau or something . If they are advertising something they should honor it. There is no fine print that says you get charged after certain amount of returns . Free return means free return . They are also affiliated with Neiman Marcus . I’m so surprised neiman will be associated with a company that has such a bad customer service and business practice .

Knowing this I will never buy anything from them

Hi guys, I just made my first purchase from Fashionphile and just found this post. Can anyone please help to see if this Chanel Mini Rectangular looks authentic? I also don’t know which collection this is from but the description stated the year was 2019. This will be my first Chanel piece so I don’t know much about the real ones. Thanks!

https://www.fashionphile.com/chanel-lambskin-quilted-mini-rectangular-flap-black-404179

Hi guys, I just made my first purchase from Fashionphile and just found this post. Can anyone please help to see if this Chanel Mini Rectangular looks authentic? I also don’t know which collection this is from but the description stated the year was 2019. This will be my first Chanel piece so I don’t know much about the real ones. Thanks!

https://www.fashionphile.com/chanel-lambskin-quilted-mini-rectangular-flap-black-404179
Authentication requests are here. Read post 1 on the first page for the format and information they need:
Authenticate This CHANEL

Wow! I think the RealReal has a fake Chloe Faye medium backpack in mint green! From what I can tell the Chloe backpacks didn’t come in mint green, only the replicas did? Am I wrong? I’m just guessing since it doesn’t say any paperwork or dustbag is included and it’s a funky color!