Fashionphile is selling this FAKE I returned!!

I was watching a video from a youtuber complaining about the same thing. She's from Australia and had to even pay duties for her bag and then when she got it, was fake and completely different from the pictures in their website.
She returned the bag but they didn't refund her duties, which was almost $500 and tried to give her a gift card to spend in the website with the same amount of the duties. LOL! After such a horrible experience i'm not sure if I would like to make another deal with them.
This is all so scary! I trusted Fashionphile but now I'm not so sure. Thank you for the warnings, all!

Hi everyone! Hopefully y'all are still following this thread. Just bought a Chloe Lexa from Fashionphile about a week ago: Link https://www.fashionphile.com/chloe-grained-lambskin-calfskin-medium-lexa-shoulder-bag-black-421777
I am inexperienced with Chloe bags, but the leather feels quality as well as the hardware and it looks exactly as pictured in their website. HOWEVER, the inside pocket says made in Italy while the tag that goes with it says made in Spain?? Is this fashionphile putting a different tag by mistake or is this bag a fake altogether? I just can't make sense of the discrepancy. I hope someone can tell me whether I should be concerned. Below are my own pics of the Chloe Lexa I received. Thanks a bunch!
image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image4.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image5.jpeg

Hi everyone! Hopefully y'all are still following this thread. Just bought a Chloe Lexa from Fashionphile about a week ago: Link https://www.fashionphile.com/chloe-grained-lambskin-calfskin-medium-lexa-shoulder-bag-black-421777
I am inexperienced with Chloe bags, but the leather feels quality as well as the hardware and it looks exactly as pictured in their website. HOWEVER, the inside pocket says made in Italy while the tag that goes with it says made in Spain?? Is this fashionphile putting a different tag by mistake or is this bag a fake altogether? I just can't make sense of the discrepancy. I hope someone can tell me whether I should be concerned. Below are my own pics of the Chloe Lexa I received. Thanks a bunch!
View attachment 4674357 View attachment 4674358 View attachment 4674361 View attachment 4674359 View attachment 4674360 View attachment 4674362

I would never have caught that. Possibly the tag itself was made In Spain. Dust bags always have their own tags. I would have it authenticated for peace of mind. You can try in the authenticate thread for Chloe if there is someone currently helping. If not, you can use a paid service like authenticate4u. That’s who I’ve used for my chloes. Good luck. Lovely bag

Reactions: BeenBurned
I would never have caught that. Possibly the tag itself was made In Spain. Dust bags always have their own tags. I would have it authenticated for peace of mind. You can try in the authenticate thread for Chloe if there is someone currently helping. If not, you can use a paid service like authenticate4u. That’s who I’ve used for my chloes. Good luck. Lovely bag

Didn't know that about the dust bags, but I did just post this on the Authenticate thread so we'll see what they say. Will definitely save that authentication website. Thank you!!

Hello everyone! I stumbled upon this thread because of the Chloe Paddington. I am looking at buying the same kind from a consignment store. I've read great reviews about them but this Chloe Paddington that I'm eyeing, I'm not sure if it is really authentic. I had an "oof" moment with the stitching in front. Still, I wanna make sure if this is real. Pics below I got from their online store. Thanks! chloe paddington.jpg Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 10.51.12 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 10.51.27 PM.png cp4.jpg

Hello everyone! I stumbled upon this thread because of the Chloe Paddington. I am looking at buying the same kind from a consignment store. I've read great reviews about them but this Chloe Paddington that I'm eyeing, I'm not sure if it is really authentic. I had an "oof" moment with the stitching in front. Still, I wanna make sure if this is real. Pics below I got from their online store. Thanks! View attachment 4676065 View attachment 4676068 View attachment 4676069 View attachment 4676070
You need to post the pictures here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-chloe.775574/page-374#post-33638843
And you're probably gonna need to ask the seller for more pictures.

Authenticating it is a good idea because I know that Fashionphile can get their info wrong sometimes - they recently listed a Chloe Faye Day as a "Small" size where the dimensions were clearly a "Mini". I emailed them about it and they fixed the listing. Hopefully it's just a simple typo in your case and not a fake.

Hello everyone! I stumbled upon this thread because of the Chloe Paddington. I am looking at buying the same kind from a consignment store. I've read great reviews about them but this Chloe Paddington that I'm eyeing, I'm not sure if it is really authentic. I had an "oof" moment with the stitching in front. Still, I wanna make sure if this is real. Pics below I got from their online store. Thanks! View attachment 4676065 View attachment 4676068 View attachment 4676069 View attachment 4676070
I am the OP of this thread. I will post a couple of photos from the “Authenticate This” thread to indicate just one of the many things to look for in a Paddington. I suggest you post additional questions about other bags or authenticity in their corresponding thread.

FAKE: note the balls stuffed inside the end of the handle
98FEB2B0-6DFD-4C10-97D5-335D685ECDC2.jpeg

AUTHENTIC:
51169AE9-8B9C-4813-882E-BC86D0F9D72B.jpeg

Since originally posting this thread, I have encountered further mistakes made by Fashionphile. I received a Hermès Kelly whose flap was tearing off, it had been re-dyed, and the handle was greasy and falling apart, but it was listed in very good condition. I returned it. They currently have a Balenciaga Velo listed as a City. But they have an excellent return policy - free and you get 30 days - so you have plenty of time to decide if the bag is authentic and in suitable condition.

If this Thread was moved to the eBay Forum, you are more likely to receive more traffic & replies & Links to Posts from other Members who have been sold a Fake from FP.

ETA: This isn't the first time FP have been caught listing & selling Fakes. It's been ongoing for YEARS & YEARS & across ALL different designer labels including LV. Some of which, have been caught on the ATLV Thread.
Mods, please don’t move the thread I started specifically about my *Chloe* Paddington. This is specifically about how I caught the details of a non-authentic Paddington that Fashionphile was selling.