Fakes everywhere...

ArmCandyLuvr said:
Another funny sight I saw was a mother and her young daughter walking together. Both of them had matching fake Poppincourt Haut bags that still had those little plastic disc hangtags on them. :lol:

Aiiieeee! That's awful! :yucky:

Today must officially be National Carry Your Most Fake-Looking Purse Day :wacko: I went to get my license renewed and came across a lady carrying the most glorious Cherry Blossom alma. It had shiny studs on the bottom and pretty little feet. I was speechless LOL. And then to top it off I saw a 13 year old proudly toting a pochette sized version of an alma in black MC.. yikes!

Just came back from the beach.....saw one of those fake "ambre" buckets. Wrong handles, fake patina, and the worse thing........no real LV owner would EVER bring their LV bag to the BEACH!!!!!!!

when i go to the mall here, i see 8 out of 10 people using fake lv bags. and they're those tacky looking ones. yeasterday i saw a lady with a mono speedy25 with odd looking lv logos, pale plasticky handles, 4 goldfeet at the bottom, and shoulder strap loops on the side. then later in the day when i was sitting in coffee shop with my 3yr old and speedy, the lady next to us was using a fake pale mono speedy that's ripped on the handles. the worst was my 3yr old pointing at the bag shouting "look mommy, that's like mommy's bag!"...i kind of feel sorry for the lady, but maybe she doesn't even care?

^^ Honest to God, I see more real LV's at Target than I do when I go to Nordstroms!!! See, that's why we go to Target.....so we can afford REAL LV bags!!!! ha ha

i dont really get mad/upset or anything when i see some chick thinking shes hot because she has a (clearly) fake LV in her hand, i just think to myself how lucky i am that i can afford the REAL DEAL.

tr444 said:
^^ Honest to God, I see more real LV's at Target than I do when I go to Nordstroms!!! See, that's why we go to Target.....so we can afford REAL LV bags!!!! ha ha

That's me! I always do my Target and Wal-Mart runs and sometimes feel a little awkward taking my LV's in there, but its called smart-shopper :lol: :flowers:

I was in Wegmans last night and saw the saddest fake speedy. It was shaped like a speedy, had red croc handles and trim. The cherries were in groups of 2 and HUGE like the size of a half dollar each! She walked about like she was hot poop! It was really comical!
I did also see in the store some nice real bags: White MC LodgePM and Tulem Pm.

I felt kinda weird doing a run to the hardware store the other day. I'm in paint splatter clothes (I ran out of paint and had to run down) carrying my mono speedy LOL I'm sure they thought it was fake by the way I was dressed.