Fakes everywhere...

tr444 said:
Well, ladies, today I went to Wretham Village Premium Outlets. And I cannot believe the fakes I saw there!!!!

White MC Loooong Alma (not even a style made by LV) colors were horrible, all I saw was pink and blue!!

Speedy 30 that was plasticy looking and had....4 gigantic feet on the bottom of it!!!

White MC Bag that had the flowers but no LV's on it.

Finally, another monogram canvas bag in a style not even made with the flowers on it and again no LV's!!!!!

These bags were so horrible looking it wasn't even funny. I wanted to go up to each of these women and say "Your fakety fake looks awful!" Of course, I didn't and I don't know really why it bothered me but fakes bother me and I can't help it!

Anyway, just wanted to share that fakes are rampant!!!!

thats alot of bags in one day. At home i'd be lucky to see one a week and frankly thats enough for me.

I have a class with this girl who carries a mono Alma, but instead of leather on the bottom it has just the canvas, and 4 plasticy gold feet! I can't help but stare at it. :throwup:

The worst part is that she's incredibly proud of this atrocity, and when she caught me looking at it she moved it closer to me so I could see how terrible looking it was even better. :shrugs: Then she scoffs at me (but I'm the one with the real bag!) and sticks her nose in the air.

I just don't get it. It seems one of the easiest ways to tell a fake one from a real one is how the person holding it behaves. The people with the fakes love love love showing them off, yet us with the real ones never seem to feel it's necessary to shove it in people's faces.

^ I Love The Wrentham Outlets (I Wish I Was There Today, Too Fun!) & My Best Friend Lives Right Down The Street :smile:

Traci ~ Omgoodness ~ All Those Fakies! Yuck! & "The Speedy Feet Girl" Coming Out Of Burberry! What A Day! I Hope You Got Lots Of Beautiful Things!!!!! :smile:

For me the most fake LVs spotted in one day was five! You see a lot of teenaged girls at the mall here with fake MC bags. I have also seen Speedies with feet. I also saw a Cabas (don't recall which one) that had the little vachetta triangles on the sides at the bottom, but didn't have a vachetta bottom. The bottom was mono canvas! Another funny sight I saw was a mother and her young daughter walking together. Both of them had matching fake Poppincourt Haut bags that still had those little plastic disc hangtags on them. :lol:

after my cousin graduated from UCD, she took a few nutritional classes at a local JC at night while she worked during the day. she said her class was filled with tacky girls carrying fake LV. her fave was this one girl who had a stilleto shaped fake LV!! she said she would strut into class and dump it onto her desk so everyone could "admire" it!!

OMG...!! this thread is sooo funny

-the WORST was when i was actually @ LV in vegas... that's right, AT THE LOUIS VUITTON STORE and some lady and her teenage daughter who had a NASTY mc pochette, and go up to the SA, point at their bag and go "where's the brown one of this??" lol

and... YES, there's an AND -the poor SA shows them the bag, and they ask how much it costs, the SA tells them the price, and all i see is them put down the bag and leave, with a look of disgust on their face

my boyfriend, who didnt see any of this transpire, later comes up to me and tells me about how he overheard a girl telling her mom that she knew where to get 5 lv's for 100 bucks, haha

long story short -BOO fakes!! :P

I see those MC white ones all the time on like 16 year olds, I somehow think not all of them are real. Those MC´s are awful that have only like 3 colours in them :throwup: Just yesterday at the bus stop this girl came with 3 kilos of make-up on her face and put her hideous fake speedy on the bench, all the time keeping her hands on the handles :lol: I was nearly gonna yell "nobody will steal your fake bag!".

Nola said:
I see those MC white ones all the time on like 16 year olds, I somehow think not all of them are real. Those MC´s are awful that have only like 3 colours in them :throwup: Just yesterday at the bus stop this girl came with 3 kilos of make-up on her face and put her hideous fake speedy on the bench, all the time keeping her hands on the handles :lol: I was nearly gonna yell "nobody will steal your fake bag!".

haha, yes... 3 colors indeed -i suppose the fact that they're NEON colors makes up for it??

crjhht said:
I know - they are rampant where I live. I tend to really stare when I see someone with a real one because I see them so rarely. I am sure they wonder what my problem is lol.

Same here. You see all the little 12-16 year old girls with them and they scream fake from miles away. They're usually white MC too which is why if i ever get a mc i'll go for the black.

I live in the suburbs of Chicago, and I don't see too many real LVs around, but when I do see someone carrying the real thing, it is stunning! That's what made me want to buy one. I think you can tell, especially just by looking at the person carrying the bag. I'm not sure that many people out here even know what they are. Chicago yes, but burbs no.

janny328 said:
OMG...!! this thread is sooo funny

-the WORST was when i was actually @ LV in vegas... that's right, AT THE LOUIS VUITTON STORE and some lady and her teenage daughter who had a NASTY mc pochette, and go up to the SA, point at their bag and go "where's the brown one of this??" lol

and... YES, there's an AND -the poor SA shows them the bag, and they ask how much it costs, the SA tells them the price, and all i see is them put down the bag and leave, with a look of disgust on their face

my boyfriend, who didnt see any of this transpire, later comes up to me and tells me about how he overheard a girl telling her mom that she knew where to get 5 lv's for 100 bucks, haha

long story short -BOO fakes!! :P

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I see a minimum of 10-20 fake LVs whenever I shop at my mall. When I see a real one it's a glorious thing....and I will check it out as long as I can without being a weirdo.